Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Fergus
United Kingdom
St.Austell
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of Ubongo in Germany in the summer. It's a 'mitbringspiel' sized box and looks exactly like the box in this version. However it doesn't look the same internally.

It contains the 32 cards, double sided coded A for Easy and B for difficult, but with no shapes visible. Additionally the players would each receive a set of 8 differently coloured tiles of differing shapes. In the images for the 2007 copy the tile shapes are different within the same colours.

It actually plays differently I believe too as the players don't take the shapes from the center of the table since they have their own set.

On the back it has two dates, 2007 and 2015 so I'm thinking this is a perhaps a revised version? Should it be added as a new version or as an update to this one?

EDIT: Just found this: http://www.kosmos.de/produktdetail-1-1/ubongo_mitbringspiel_...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.