Hide
2 Posts

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Mythic battles : Pantheon cross over to...Mythic battles? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oak Wolf
msg tools
It might be an interesting pledge pack for the original Mythic battles owners if you guys were to gather miniatures to replace the tokens.

From the pictures i've seen, there's quite a few miniatures that look exactly like the amazing artwork of Loic. I would guess that the basic troop would fit into the squares of MB.

The game is still amazing, and while the new one might kick arse in its own right, i would dare say that it'd be a factor of interest for owners of the previous version (at least, for me) to back it if the "crossover" would end up benefiting both games.

Just an idea...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix L.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sybaris wrote:
It might be an interesting pledge pack for the original Mythic battles owners if you guys were to gather miniatures to replace the tokens.

From the pictures i've seen, there's quite a few miniatures that look exactly like the amazing artwork of Loic. I would guess that the basic troop would fit into the squares of MB.

The game is still amazing, and while the new one might kick arse in its own right, i would dare say that it'd be a factor of interest for owners of the previous version (at least, for me) to back it if the "crossover" would end up benefiting both games.

Just an idea...

+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.