Banana Bandits» Forums » Rules

Subject: Different rules question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kim Thevelein
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hello

The rules say you have 3 ap. Can you use an action more than once? Otherwise a lot of turns only consist of 2 actions that can be made
If you use the ultimate attack. May you choose a monkey who's behind an other one.
Exchange for golden coin: it says you can convert any 2 coins that aren't in your own colour into a golden coin. The pictures shows it can' t be both the same. What about this in a 2 player game. You can only collect one other colour. So here you can't have different colours. So can it really be played with 2 players?
If you attack a monkey and you need to move him 3 places but there is no possibility to move him 3 spaces, do you move him less and do you only put the coins like they should be placed?
What if you run out of coins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmb
Hi Kim,

I don 't have the rules with me right now but I'll reply to as many rules as I can.

1) You can repeat actions if you like. So you can use the attack action 3 times in the same round if you think that's useful.

2) I don't understand the question about one monkey behind another one. Can you attack a monkey that isn't adjacent to you? No you can't.

3) Not sure about the ruling of this right now but I suspect that is a mistake in the rules as you are right, you need to be able to swap two banana coins of the same colour as long as they aren't yours.

4) If you attack another monkey and win, you move him as far as you can in a straight line (not diagonals) and up to 3 windows, if he's blocked by another monkey or by the building it self, then you only move him that far and also place fewer coins.

5) If there are no coins than someone has enough coins to win the game...

Hope this helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Thevelein
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hello

Thanks for reply.

For pt 2 it is when you use the card ultimate attack. It states you can attack with distance limitations. So if the 4 monkeys are on the same floor can i attack attack the obe berween the rwo others.

3/ in rules it is not mentioned to be 2 different (it does on the back of the box and the video of how to play, and also shows it on the picture)

5/ i mean gorilla coins, not banana coins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmb
I see,

1) Ultimate attack: you attack any gorilla of your choice. Doesn't matter where that gorilla is.

2) I think this was a misprint of an earlier version. You are right, any two coins (other than your own) should suffice to exchange for banana gold coins.

3) it's tge same, if gorilla tokens are all gone, then somebody has enough gorilla coins to exchange for two banana gold coins.

Remember that exchanging coins is not an action, so you could 1-move, 2-collect and 3-move + exchange for the victory.

Hooe this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Thevelein
Belgium
flag msg tools
Ok thanks,
Maybe we'll keep the different colours if we play 3 or more.
We check it out. The rules were rigjt, the pic and back of tahe box were wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.