3 Posts

The Colonists» Forums » Rules

Subject: 1 more question: remodeling of production buildings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Annemarie Post
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just struggled through the entire rulebook, what a beast! It seems there are a lot of small rules to remember. Only 1 more question for now, though.

On page 15 the rulebook explains that when you remodel production or sustenance buildings, the resources on them are lost; unless the new building can hold them or you rearrange them. Does the rearranging happen before, after or at the same time as paying the resources for the new building?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Puls
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I hope, I have understood your question correctly.

First you pay for the building. If the new building cannot hold the resources (e.g. you cannot activate the new buidling, food is missing or you have no citizen for instance) you have to move the resources into the storage. And normally there is space enough because you pay more resources for the new building than were stored on the old building. Otherwise you have to decide which resources you want to discard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is precisely what I meant. Thanks, Tim!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.