Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Martin
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When setting up the game and a card with an "Arrive" action is dealt to the initial row, do you follow its instructions immediately before the game starts or do you just ignore it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like ignore. There shouldn't be a reason the game state is anything other than what the rules describe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dennen
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
You shouldn't ignore them. Sorry if the rules aren't clear on this point, I don't have a rulebook in front of me right now to check how we worded that.

Note for clarification that if a Shrine tells you immediately to put 3 black cubes back into the bag, there's no way to do that, so that one is *essentially* ignored because all the black cubes are already in the bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Martin
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the quick reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Merakon wrote:
Sorry if the rules aren't clear on this point, I don't have a rulebook in front of me right now to check how we worded that.

In the set-up section, there's only mention of the cards with the dragon symbol (which are reshuffled into the deck).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.