Subject: Laser cutting acrylic overlays rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Teis Jacobsen
Denmark
København K
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have only been able to play two games of TM so far. But I can already say that I love it. And I love it so much, that I want the fantastic player mat overlays as well. But I don't really want to pay 8$ per overlay (plus shipping).
I do have access to a laser cutter, and someone to assist with the cutting. And it would be cool to have overlays I "made" myself. But I don't have any experience in setting up a template for the cutter. I do know a PDF with vector graphics can be used.
So my question is if anybody has such an overlay vector graphics PDF to share, so I don't have to create one from scrath?

If anybody has any better suggestions or ideas, please feel free to share them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renjie Zhou
Belgium
Baal (Tremelo)
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are making some. I would love some aswell. I'll pay you.
They were some at Essen. But only got the information when i got home..
Which was kinde sad. And shipping from US is so expensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Perello
Canada
Salmo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Want DnDeeples? I'm on Esty as MagnificentMeeples.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the process of designing laser cut cube trays made from picture framing mat board. While not as strong as acrylic it should be as robust as the other cardboard bits already included with the game. They should be very light which would make them relatively inexpensive to ship anywhere in the world. I'm hoping to be able to offer a set of 5, including shipping to Europe, for around $25.00 USD.

I'd be curious to know if anyone would be interested in such a thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renjie Zhou
Belgium
Baal (Tremelo)
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pics would be nice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG Innovation
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Scwerkrafft-Verlag should have them for sale in their online store in November. Shipping will be from Germany. They just need some time to recover from Essen.

Elaine
Board Game Innovation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renjie Zhou
Belgium
Baal (Tremelo)
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BGInnovationcom wrote:
Scwerkrafft-Verlag should have them for sale in their online store in November. Shipping will be from Germany. They just need some time to recover from Essen.

Elaine
Board Game Innovation

Alright, sounds good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominik Holzapfel
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Relax wrote:
I'm in the process of designing laser cut cube trays made from picture framing mat board. While not as strong as acrylic it should be as robust as the other cardboard bits already included with the game. They should be very light which would make them relatively inexpensive to ship anywhere in the world. I'm hoping to be able to offer a set of 5, including shipping to Europe, for around $25.00 USD.

Interested? Hell, yeah. Depending on the final quality and price, I'll consider them for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
msg tools
Relax wrote:

Yes, I would be also interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SirMaoh S.
msg tools
I'm interested too, can't wait to see them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman Helms
msg tools
Yes, I would.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Perello
Canada
Salmo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Want DnDeeples? I'm on Esty as MagnificentMeeples.
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got these designed and made. So far I've only got black and green, but if there's interest I might make them in different colours.

They are made from mat board and are sort of like the boards for Scythe, only not as thick. Personally I'm going to simply glue them on the original boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Hong

Tulsa
Oklahoma
msg tools
Meeple Realty will be releasing a complete insert including the overlay for this game fairly soon. We will sell just the overlay as an option. stay tune..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Forbes
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Relax wrote:
Finally got these designed and made.

SOLD!! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.