$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 133.23

7,795 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
49.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
24 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » News

Subject: The Delve - Now Available rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Copenhaver
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just downloaded the update.

DLC is only $4.99


2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad you have to buy it twice if you have Android and PC. I have $5 google play credit so that rocks, but I primarily play on PC. Oh well.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Copenhaver101 wrote:
Just downloaded the update.

DLC is only $4.99




Different prices for different platforms (CAD anyways).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Copenhaver
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$4.99 is for Android in the US. Told it was 3.99 in uk
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Scott
Australia
EAST BRISBANE
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmb
$7.95 on iOS in Australia. I jumped on it - it'll be a good opportunity to play around with hero combinations and builds without committing to a full campaign.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bucho Bucho
msg tools
mb
I can't figure out how to get it?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Smitty
msg tools
At the threshold
badge
Protected
mbmbmbmbmb
Bucho22 wrote:
I can't figure out how to get it?


Start a new game, and it pops up as an option. When you click on it, it will let you buy it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bucho Bucho
msg tools
mb
DarkSeraphim85 wrote:

Start a new game, and it pops up as an option. When you click on it, it will let you buy it.


When I do that it has a picture of a lock and says unavailable.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Smitty
msg tools
At the threshold
badge
Protected
mbmbmbmbmb
Bucho22 wrote:
DarkSeraphim85 wrote:

Start a new game, and it pops up as an option. When you click on it, it will let you buy it.


When I do that it has a picture of a lock and says unavailable.


You should be able to click on the lock to purchase it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bucho Bucho
msg tools
mb
DarkSeraphim85 wrote:

You should be able to click on the lock to purchase it.


That just brings up another screen which says unavailable.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe your game needs to be updated or it hasnt been rolled out in your region? Or maybe its your google account not being set up fully? Just some ideas, not really sure why it seems to work for me in canada.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Scott
Australia
EAST BRISBANE
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmb
You have to update the app before you can unlock the Delve add on, so that's probably why it's not coming up.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We apologise for the inconvenience
United Kingdom
Outside of the Asylum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They've finally added Steam Cloud support. Nice! Hope it makes it's way to their MoM app too.

1.2.0 - Released
17 October - Fantasy Flight Games

All-new Adventure mode added! “The Delve” DLC now available.
• Descend into the realm of the Caretaker.
• Includes 20 core game stages.
• Expand your Delve experience with 30 additional stages—unlocked with the Collection Manager.
• A one-off adventure with limitless combinations of heroes, classes and loot.
• Added Steam Cloud Save support

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico Buffing
Netherlands
Almere
Flevoland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its 5 Euro on steam but 5,49 on android for me ;d

Weird.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bahz mukslinger
Canada
flag msg tools
Bucho22 wrote:
DarkSeraphim85 wrote:

You should be able to click on the lock to purchase it.


That just brings up another screen which says unavailable.



Same happened to me, I found that you have to enable in app purchases before going into the app. That should change the "unavailable" to a price, then if you tap anywhere in the delve banner when start a new game you'll be able to buy it.

I have in app purchases disabled most of the time, because kids, lol.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
Too bad you have to buy it twice if you have Android and PC. I have $5 google play credit so that rocks, but I primarily play on PC. Oh well.


Just download Memu or Nox to play android programs on your PC. They are both free and work just fine. No need to buy it twice.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wuyley wrote:
indianajo883 wrote:
Too bad you have to buy it twice if you have Android and PC. I have $5 google play credit so that rocks, but I primarily play on PC. Oh well.


Just download Memu or Nox to play android programs on your PC. They are both free and work just fine. No need to buy it twice.


Never thought of looking for an emulator. Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Schepers
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pudsy wrote:
They've finally added Steam Cloud support. Nice! Hope it makes it's way to their MoM app too.

1.2.0 - Released
17 October - Fantasy Flight Games

All-new Adventure mode added! “The Delve” DLC now available.
• Descend into the realm of the Caretaker.
• Includes 20 core game stages.
• Expand your Delve experience with 30 additional stages—unlocked with the Collection Manager.
• A one-off adventure with limitless combinations of heroes, classes and loot.
• Added Steam Cloud Save support



Only played on an Android tablet so far, but already lost a save game. Any way out there I could benefit from this cloud save thing on my device, too?

Sorry if that's a dumb question, really don't know anything about steam...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Benedikt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SirWillibald wrote:
Pudsy wrote:
They've finally added Steam Cloud support. Nice! Hope it makes it's way to their MoM app too.

1.2.0 - Released
17 October - Fantasy Flight Games

All-new Adventure mode added! “The Delve” DLC now available.
• Descend into the realm of the Caretaker.
• Includes 20 core game stages.
• Expand your Delve experience with 30 additional stages—unlocked with the Collection Manager.
• A one-off adventure with limitless combinations of heroes, classes and loot.
• Added Steam Cloud Save support



Only played on an Android tablet so far, but already lost a save game. Any way out there I could benefit from this cloud save thing on my device, too?

Sorry if that's a dumb question, really don't know anything about steam...


Steam Cloud save really make steam the platform of choice for me, because I seldomly play at home.

Cloud save essentially saves your save-files on the steamcloud. This means even if you log into your steamaccount via other PCs/Labtops you can always download and upload the save file, effectivly making the app and the saves independent of the physical machine you are using.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Schepers
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DA_Maz wrote:
SirWillibald wrote:
Pudsy wrote:
They've finally added Steam Cloud support. Nice! Hope it makes it's way to their MoM app too.

1.2.0 - Released
17 October - Fantasy Flight Games

All-new Adventure mode added! “The Delve” DLC now available.
• Descend into the realm of the Caretaker.
• Includes 20 core game stages.
• Expand your Delve experience with 30 additional stages—unlocked with the Collection Manager.
• A one-off adventure with limitless combinations of heroes, classes and loot.
• Added Steam Cloud Save support



Only played on an Android tablet so far, but already lost a save game. Any way out there I could benefit from this cloud save thing on my device, too?

Sorry if that's a dumb question, really don't know anything about steam...


Steam Cloud save really make steam the platform of choice for me, because I seldomly play at home.

Cloud save essentially saves your save-files on the steamcloud. This means even if you log into your steamaccount via other PCs/Labtops you can always download and upload the save file, effectivly making the app and the saves independent of the physical machine you are using.


Thanks for the answer, therefore I think to avoid save game loss because of any app updates (happened before...) I should consider getting the steam version and play it on my laptop rather than the tablet?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We apologise for the inconvenience
United Kingdom
Outside of the Asylum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SirWillibald wrote:
Thanks for the answer, therefore I think to avoid save game loss because of any app updates (happened before...) I should consider getting the steam version and play it on my laptop rather than the tablet?

It's nice to have as a backup save in case of any disasters, but also in case you play on more than one machine, as DA_Maz mentioned.

Although I haven't looked into it with the Descent app (I did with the similar Mansions of Madness app), having the saves on a Windows device means you should be able to use a variety of other means to back saves up (Windows File History, or other backup tools, or just manually copying them) which I guess is harder to achieve on Android without rooting.

We've used this app (+ the MoM app) on a combination of Windows tablets & laptops, sometimes hooked up to a TV. Works just fine with touch controls, as per Android.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Ralter
msg tools
@Bucho Bucho : Were you able to figure this out? I am having the same issue. I can make in-app purchases with other apps (I have a Kindle Fire) but the Delve keeps bringing up the unavailable screen when I select it on the new game screen.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bucho Bucho
msg tools
mb
ralterma wrote:
@Bucho Bucho : Were you able to figure this out? I am having the same issue. I can make in-app purchases with other apps (I have a Kindle Fire) but the Delve keeps bringing up the unavailable screen when I select it on the new game screen.


Nope. I have no ability to buy it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Ralter
msg tools
The Amazon tech support teams thinks that it is something wrong with the application and not our devices. I posted something in the RTL bug forum on the FFG site so maybe they will figure out whats wrong. I will post any updates here.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.