42% of Goal | left

Support:

Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
RSP is becoming more and more like the Mainstream Media - selective in its coverage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We're obligated to post about every random partisan deceptive-edit Youtube video now? This guy is basically a right wing Michael Moore without the audience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The hive mind needs to ignore it so they can keep living in their fantasy land.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I posted it on my FB feed as my monthly political post. RSP will just join hands and declare it deceptive. Which, if you watch it, just illustrates how incredibly pathetic and horrible the typical RSP liberal is. Mostly they aren't stupid, they just cannot tolerate anyone who doesn't worship at the same altar they worship at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh how we miss the Tripp Postulate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously? You idiots think this video is a big deal? A summary of the video so that no one else has to waste their time watching it like I did:

1) Coordination exists between Hillary, the DNC, and super PACs

This video contends that these groups all use the same consultants which allows them to coordinate (indirectly) with each other. This is of course completely legal. In fact, it is legal for these groups to communicate with each other directly and they do it all the time (so do the Republicans). For example, a politician can send their entire media plan to a super PAC and the super PAC can send their media plan to the politician. This is legal as long as neither group responds to the communication. If group A tells group B what it is doing, group B cannot respond and say "that is a bad idea" or "I agree, we will do that also". Completely, 100% legal and everyone does it. Try googling it, indirect coordination between super pacs and candidates is trivially easy, the FEC only enforces direct coordination (group A telling group B what to do is illegal, group A telling group B what they (group A) are going to do is legal)

2) Some of Hillary's PACs hire operatives to protest and start fights at Trump rallies.

No shit, how much of a dumbass do you have to be to not know that all politicians do this? Certainly this is legal as well, duh.

3) Some of the operatives believe there are a lot of racists at Trump rallies

Again, no shit. That is just a fact. They never said that everyone at Trump rallies was racist, they said there were a lot of them and they were easy to provoke, and they sent people to the rallies specifically to provoke the dumbasses to make Trump look bad. Again, completely legal.

Anyone that didn't know all politicians do this type of thing in modern politics is a dumbass, so clearly we have a few of them on this thread already. Also in further summary, the video is shot using lots of ominous language and 'spy' camera style footage to make it look super duper secret. I guess that is why a few morons fell for it. Basically think of it like a really shitty version of a Michael Moore video and that will put you in the right ballpark for what the video is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
What's next? Hand wringing that no one has posted about the latest Alex Jones rant?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am old enough here on RSP to remember when our leftists would claim anything damaging was fake and would not accept anything but video taped admissions. Now the goal line got moved and even having their leftists allies on tape is no longer sufficient for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
I am old enough here on RSP to remember when our leftists would claim anything damaging was fake and would not accept anything but video taped admissions. Now the goal line got moved and even having their leftists allies on tape is no longer sufficient for them.

This is absolutely true. But I've watched that from the progressives since the 1960's. When they do get the chance to sink their teeth they worry it and wrangle it for years, decades even ~ Watergate is a prime example. No sin of a Republican is too small to not merit endless revisiting and being dredged up anytime a Liberal steals a random billion, kills a few people or hides cash and cocaine in the freezer.

This guy who does the Veritas videos is reviled for the simple reason that the liberals don't have any videos of their own to counter with. Sure, they get some random comment about poontang that Trump made a dozen years ago, but so what? After they get done fainting at the horror of a man talking smack about chicks they don't have a single video incriminating Trump or really incriminating anyone of consequence.

So what does that mean? That the conservatives are better at secret videos? I don't think so, the technology is pretty basic and I even used some of it to ensure my interactions with my son's mom were on the up-and-up during our legal drama/battle. My main tool, a lapel cam that I hid in, duh, my lapel, cost me $25 on Amazon and was shockingly clear with excellent audio. So the dearth of videos illustrating collusion, law breaking, inciting riots, deceiving and manipulating the mentally ill and just in general acting corrosively and feloniously to erode the democratic process is due to there not being any republicans/conservatives acting this criminally antisocial and selling America down the river just to get their candidate (no matter how vile) elected.

So what else can the RSP majority do? Nothing, they have to attack the video, attack the guy making it, attack conservatives, attack anyone and anything that is in front of them because if they have to defend their crimes and the criminals they support, they'll lose their shit. Plus, they'll have to face the fact that they, along with their horrible candidate, have become corrupt and awful people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

This is absolutely true. But I've watched that from the progressives since the 1960's. When they do get the chance to sink their teeth they worry it and wrangle it for years, decades even ~ Watergate is a prime example. No sin of a Republican is too small to not merit endless revisiting and being dredged up anytime a Liberal steals a random billion, kills a few people or hides cash and cocaine in the freezer.

This guy who does the Veritas videos is reviled for the simple reason that the liberals don't have any videos of their own to counter with. Sure, they get some random comment about poontang that Trump made a dozen years ago, but so what? After they get done fainting at the horror of a man talking smack about chicks they don't have a single video incriminating Trump or really incriminating anyone of consequence.

So what does that mean? That the conservatives are better at secret videos? I don't think so, the technology is pretty basic and I even used some of it to ensure my interactions with my son's mom were on the up-and-up during our legal drama/battle. My main tool, a lapel cam that I hid in, duh, my lapel, cost me $25 on Amazon and was shockingly clear with excellent audio. So the dearth of videos illustrating collusion, law breaking, inciting riots, deceiving and manipulating the mentally ill and just in general acting corrosively and feloniously to erode the democratic process is due to there not being any republicans/conservatives acting this criminally antisocial and selling America down the river just to get their candidate (no matter how vile) elected.

So what else can the RSP majority do? Nothing, they have to attack the video, attack the guy making it, attack conservatives, attack anyone and anything that is in front of them because if they have to defend their crimes and the criminals they support, they'll lose their shit. Plus, they'll have to face the fact that they, along with their horrible candidate, have become corrupt and awful people.

C'mon.. its the Lee Atwater playbook. You guys were OK when you were wearing the strap on, so at least have the decency to look pleasured.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
RSP is becoming more and more like the Mainstream Media - selective in its coverage.

Dude, someone named Sarxis posted this video earlier today just after 5pm.

It was amazing, really huge. He posted a video he agreed with instead of being shocked that people who had never heard of it wouldn't post it.

However, given his snarky comment and general posting history, few people watched it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
What's next? Hand wringing that no one has posted about the latest Alex Jones rant?

Why? Whyyyyyyyyyy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
she2 wrote:

Why? Whyyyyyyyyyy?

Yet again, as noted elsewhere, the Tripp Postulate is proven. The only mention and then re-mention of Jones is by a liberal and another even more freaky liberal. Since I don't watch/listen to Alex Jones I can only poll my conservative friends here and compare to the RSP Libtards. You Libtards win, I have one friend who used to listen out of a dozen I have quietly asked about Jones over the last year (since I first heard of him). We were watching a movie* the other day and he acknowledged that he hasn't paid attention to Jones for months.

So you guys are his followers.

As for hand-wringing how about a simple answer or comment: Do you feel okay about your candidate using her proxies to hire mentally ill people to go into harms way? The man said, as he laughed, that they made sure to pay doctor bills and he'd buy the person suffering from disease (that had been heartlessly used) a nice meal and hotel room.

Is that "just politics"? You people are practically popping Xanax every hour to alleviate the anxiety of hearing Trump say "grab pussy" but you're fine with the heartless use of sick people to start fights? Where are the videos of the Trump camp committing these criminal acts? Or Romney? Hell, as much as I hate Obama I at least consider him to be a decent enough human being to not abuse the sick and disadvantaged and then chuckle about doctor bills and free dinner.

You people are without decency or compassion and definitely the most intolerant and arrogant fuckers I know.

* I recommend this movie by the way:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3553976/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Dangerous
mb
One of the FEW things that I'm looking forward to with what otherwise I fear will be an average to mediocre Hilary presidency...

Watching all of the Hilary Haters completely lose their shit over the reality of her victory over Trump.

Yes, she has flaws. There are some serious issues that are unresolved that need to be addressed with her emails. But she is, at the very least, competent. She can do the job. Trump would be a complete and total disaster for the United States, in both domestic and foreign policy, not to mention that wreckage of Constitutional Law that he would create. Sixth Amendment? Fah! 1st Amendment Libel protections? Fuck that noise.

The Democrats chose a flawed candidate. Sure. Trump, however, is worse. MUCH worse. About as bad as one could expect to have a chance at being President worse. And that's not even going into the bullshit of his sexual appetites and corresponding sense of entitlement. That's only the nail in the coffin.

I can only HOPE that this will be the wake up call for the GOP to do better. But I fear that it will just lead to a 'Stab in the Back' myth amongst Trump supporters that is only going to further poison our political culture and trust in Democratic, Constitutional systems.

Ah well. We reap what we sow.

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:
One of the FEW things that I'm looking forward to with what otherwise I fear will be an average to mediocre Hilary presidency...

Watching all of the Hilary Haters completely lose their shit over the reality of her victory over Trump.

The primary thing I look forward to, or at least hope to see, is for the Republicans to lead their sheep back out of the woods. Hopefully their leadership will accept that they are the ones to blame for Trump and it is their responsibility to restore their party to one that focuses on policy instead of empty rhetoric and hate.

I know it is too much to ask for people like DWTripp to change their ways, but it is still possible to save the younger generations who are still capable of learning to be better people rather than hateful assholes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:

I know it is too much to ask for people like DWTripp to change their ways, but it is still possible to save the younger generations who are still capable of learning to be better people rather than hateful assholes.

Only problem is even total human shitbags like drew and trip have tricked someone into having their children.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
sfox wrote:

What does this even mean? Change what "ways"? It's pretty clear to me that you don't have a clue what you're even typing. Name a "way" that ought to be changed and who it ought to be changed to please. Sorry man, but that was a stupid fucking thing for you to post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
sfox wrote:

What does this even mean? Change what "ways"? It's pretty clear to me that you don't have a clue what you're even typing. Name a "way" that ought to be changed and who it ought to be changed to please. Sorry man, but that was a stupid fucking thing for you to post.

I believe he's reffering to the partisan bullshit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:

You could start with the faux ignorance shown in that statement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:

Yes, she has flaws. There are some serious issues that are unresolved that need to be addressed with her emails. But she is, at the very least, competent. She can do the job. Trump would be a complete and total disaster for the United States, in both domestic and foreign policy, not to mention that wreckage of Constitutional Law that he would create. Sixth Amendment? Fah! 1st Amendment Libel protections? Fuck that noise.

The Democrats chose a flawed candidate. Sure. Trump, however, is worse. MUCH worse. About as bad as one could expect to have a chance at being President worse. And that's not even going into the bullshit of his sexual appetites and corresponding sense of entitlement. That's only the nail in the coffin.

I can only HOPE that this will be the wake up call for the GOP to do better. But I fear that it will just lead to a 'Stab in the Back' myth amongst Trump supporters that is only going to further poison our political culture and trust in Democratic, Constitutional systems.

Ah well. We reap what we sow.

Darilian

I wonder which island they will choose to establish AryanFuckistan.

The human animal is especially interesting when reality crashes into delusion at 100 MPH. Blood. Lots of blood.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
sfox wrote:

Tripp will change when he expires. He'll change from annoying to quiet. Until then, just keep the volume on mute.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
C'mon.. its the Lee Atwater playbook. You guys were OK when you were wearing the strap on, so at least have the decency to look pleasured.

When the RSP moonbats finally see evidence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

When the RSP moonbats finally see evidence.

Did you prefer flavored or plain lube?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
How are we supposed to react to things we didn't know existed before you posted them? Why do you assume we are reading/viewing these things faster than you? Shouldn't the point be the content of the video, not your persecution complex about not getting a non-partisan random RSP posting experience?

Seriously, your religion posts are much more reasonable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
You people are practically popping Xanax every hour to alleviate the anxiety of hearing Trump say "grab pussy" but you're fine with the heartless use of sick people to start fights? Where are the videos of the Trump camp committing these criminal acts? Or Romney? Hell, as much as I hate Obama I at least consider him to be a decent enough human being to not abuse the sick and disadvantaged and then chuckle about doctor bills and free dinner.

You people are without decency or compassion and definitely the most intolerant and arrogant fuckers I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [10] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.