Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoping someone from Riot can answer this (Chris?)

Wondering what the total weight of the box is (including packaging)?

I got the dimensions from another thread (23.5 x 13.8 x 7.6 inches), but wanting to know the total weight to see if it is worth getting a mate to ship it over from the US

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McFarlin
United States
Hainesville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my copy and the shipping label says 15.50 lbs. Hope that helps. It's massive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Yavorski
United States
Kannapolis
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sax11 wrote:
Just received my copy and the shipping label says 15.50 lbs. Hope that helps. It's massive.

+1, confirming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
sax11 wrote:

I trust Michael. I seem to remember it weighs around 12.9 lbs without the packaging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
sax11 wrote:

I trust Michael. I seem to remember it weighs around 12.9 lbs without the packaging.

After doing a bit of research, and my mate in LA doing the same, it seems that there is actually no way to be able to ship this thing to AUS cheaper than what you guys are offering

If I didn't know better, I would begin thinking that you guys are taking a hit on (international) shipping just to get this game out to as many people as possible!!

Kudo, again, Chris.. your honesty (and bravery) astounds

Now to try and convince the wife that this is a good idea for an early Christmas present shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Mossquito wrote:

If I didn't know better, I would begin thinking that you guys are taking a hit on (international) shipping just to get this game out to as many people as possible!!

Yup, we are subsidizing a lot of the shipping. Those subsidies are highest where the shipping rates are the highest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Willo
Australia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
Mossquito wrote:

Yup, we are subsidizing a lot of the shipping. Those subsidies are highest where the shipping rates are the highest.

Thankyou! from this Aussie

(Now just get me that shipping notice )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nik Zati Hanani Mad Zaid
Malaysia
JERTEH
Terengganu
flag msg tools
Riot Kades wrote:
Mossquito wrote:

I think it is easier to ask this here as all the posts about shipping are too many to go through. Sorry to be off topic!

May I know, when will countries that are still not listed in the shipping will be added... or is there no chance for them to be in the list any time soon? Not here to throw tantrums or anything negatives, just weighing my option whether to wait or find any other way to get this awesome game. I am from Malaysia by the way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
We honestly don't know. It is something that we would like to do - and that we are working on - but I don't think it'd be helpful to make a prediction. Especially when there is a very real chance we won't be able to open it up to every region we'd prefer, even after expanding it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nik Zati Hanani Mad Zaid
Malaysia
JERTEH
Terengganu
flag msg tools
Riot Kades wrote:
We honestly don't know. It is something that we would like to do - and that we are working on - but I don't think it'd be helpful to make a prediction. Especially when there is a very real chance we won't be able to open it up to every region we'd prefer, even after expanding it.

I see. It's okay, I will find another option then. Thank you so much for the answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.