Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hail the queen! As tough as she may seem, she can be forgiving too.

Pixies from afar like a shipping cost that’s not half the game’s cost? WHAT? Well, alright, how about reducing shipping to €15 max. worldwide? (Edit: KS update)

Some KS backers love KS exclusives??? Well, let’s give them some alternative tokens (aka the social stretch goal) as an extra exclusive whipping (from the latest KS update).

Still not enough? Little critters! Give them a chance to reach stretch goals – lower the SG by expanding the realm (by made contacts at Spiel that will help to distribute the game into many countries) (from the latest KS update).

What's that? STILL one last pixie not happy? A lower statue SG of myself???

Send him to the Pit of Oblivion(*)!

For a new publisher, I think it’s been a great effort to get the game published and the company up and running. All the best!

*Player elimination is not a part of the game, unless you negelect avoiding penalties entirely!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm so excited about this. Resources areat our hand, but lowering the SG now brings EVERYTHING at hand grasp.

Let's do this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With 45 hours left, the first Stretch Goal has been finally unlocked.

The Queen's statue was now also lowered to $45K goal. She sure can have some nice moments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.