Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris G
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Ideally NA but just wanting to know wherer/when it's likely to be available. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Not Alone should be available in the US by the end of the year even though some online retailers could have it quite soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
barry Doublet
France
epernay
Other
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. My copy is in English. The publishers are Belgium (2nd greatest race on the planet.) They speak both french and english.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Halowell

Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmb
This looks really cool! Love the art style.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lel dude
msg tools
just wondering if you know whether the french version of the game has english card descriptors or french? http://www.philibertnet.com/en/geek-attitude-games/45247-not...

i know the rule book will definitely be in french but i can just grab the english rules off here, i dont think i can wait any longer for a localised english version @.@

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
benjamin CLOVIS
France
flag msg tools
french card descriptors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
leldude wrote:
just wondering if you know whether the french version of the game has english card descriptors or french? http://www.philibertnet.com/en/geek-attitude-games/45247-not...

i know the rule book will definitely be in french but i can just grab the english rules off here, i dont think i can wait any longer for a localised english version @.@

The English version does exist. Where are you from? Depending on where you are, it could be available soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik H
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I saw it at Essen, didn't get a chance to play and the people at the stand were not inclined to explain it to us.

So I skipped it. Don't see what the fuzz is about anyway? Looked too expensive for what you get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fassbinder
Australia
North Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phusebox wrote:
I saw it at Essen, didn't get a chance to play and the people at the stand were not inclined to explain it to us.

So I skipped it. Don't see what the fuzz is about anyway? Looked too expensive for what you get.

My partner got a very terse 'not like Netrunner' when she asked about the asymmetrical element. See you later...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. Given the last two posts it sounds like these guys really need to leave booth duties to people better suited to dealing with the public!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Germany
flag msg tools
I got an explanation and a test play. Insta buy for me. Played it thursday evening with 3 friends. 3 More insta Buys
It is a fast played cute little game with interesting decisions and moments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
ohm nama shiva wrote:
Not Alone should be available in the US by the end of the year even though some online retailers could have it quite soon.

Any idea which retailers that might be? Also approximate price? Shut up and take my money!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
Skrell wrote:
ohm nama shiva wrote:

Any idea which retailers that might be? Also approximate price? Shut up and take my money!!!

I'd like to know too. What's with the the secrets and intrigue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Skrell wrote:
ohm nama shiva wrote:

See my previous answer http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1666576/us-retailers

Actually the game is victim of its success. The second print run will be more consequent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.