$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
45.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Johnny Collins
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
MvC Custom Expansion Thread Links:
Street Fighter II - World Warriors: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1647789/marvel-vs-capcom-ex...

This is the second expansion I've got planned for my Marvel Vs Capcom Legendary series. My 3rd and 4th expansions are on the way but it'll take a while. So in the meantime, I've been wanting to share this expansion with you. With an all new Keyword:

Alpha Counter:
Whenever a Master Strike or a Villain's Ambush effect occurs, you may reveal this card. If you do, [Effect].

With the new keyword in mind, here's the next set:

Street Fighter Alpha!
The fighting game series that followed Street Fighter in an attempt to retcon the FAR less successful Street Fighter I/Fighting Street, Street Fighter Alpha told the humble beginnings of many of the franchise's colorful cast. Here are most of the playable heroes that came from that fantastic series of games!

Charlie:

Birdie:

Dan:

Eagle:

Gen:

Karin:

R. Mika:

Rose:

Sakura:

Ingrid:

Henchman Villain - The Dolls:

Villains - SF1:

Villains - Bison's Dolls:

Mastermind - Shin Bison:

Schemes:

And there you have it! My second MvC expansion is done. I'd love some feedback before I get these printed off sometime soon. Thanks again! =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.