Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Stanford
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
I've seen comments that Heirs of Blood has now replaced whatever was there before as the campaign in the core set, and the consensus seems to be that this was a Good Thing, but what was the campaign originally included, and where can I get a copy now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sadgit
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
At the moment, you cannot get it (legally). Try second-hand market or google it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The campaign is called "The shadow rune". I would try typing it in on google... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stanford
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks.

Hopefully FFG put it up as a legit PDF on their website at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Mercer
United States
Montgomery
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It took some convincing, but after a few back and forth's with FFG, they sent me a copy of The Shadow Rune campaign. My point to them was that when I bought the game online, I also purchased the hard copy of Heirs of Blood. So when I finally got the game, I ended up with an additional copy of Heirs of Blood. I wrote and complained, because even though it DOES mention this on the box, the switch wasn't widely advertised, and not even mentioned on the webstore that I bought them from.

First they must have misread my plea, because they sent me a replacement campaign book for (wait for it...) Heirs of Blood! So then I had THREE copies of the damn campaign. After another plea, they sent me the correct campaign book.

The competitionist in me is now happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
phoenixandy wrote:
I've seen comments that Heirs of Blood has now replaced whatever was there before as the campaign in the core set, and the consensus seems to be that this was a Good Thing, but what was the campaign originally included, and where can I get a copy now?

Someone made a PDF for almost every campaign. You'd have to find the right person and PM them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
AmusedToDeath47 wrote:

First they must have misread my plea, because they sent me a replacement campaign book for (wait for it...) Heirs of Blood! So then I had THREE copies of the damn campaign.

That's rich. Perhaps some of them didn't know of the change either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone has a spare copy of Heirs of Blood I'm happy to take it off your hands for whatever rate you deem appropriate! My copy is one of the originals with the Shadow Rune campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Mercer
United States
Montgomery
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It was only Act 2 of Heirs of Blood, but I'm willing to send it your way if you are still interested. Just PM me.

I also have most of the scans minus the odd shaped ones that don't fit in my scanner (Manor of Ravens, Lair of the Wyrm, and Trollfens). Again, just PM me if interested. If someone has Manor of Ravens, Lair of the Wyrm, and Trollfens, I'd gladly take them!
EDIT ^scans I mean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wait, the new box set only comes with half of a campaign, the second half of heirs of blood? Or am I totally misunderstanding?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are totally misunderstanding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur chang
United States
torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the new set's Heirs of blood campaign contains everything in the separate book? All 32 scenarios and the fluff? I have the older set and am wondering about getting the book, or just borrow it from a gaming buddy who is getting into the game now with a new core set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Mercer
United States
Montgomery
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It contains everything from the Act 1 and Act 2 book, including the intro story. There may be a page or two difference overall, but all the missions and stories are the same in the hardcover.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur chang
United States
torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AmusedToDeath47 wrote:
It contains everything from the Act 1 and Act 2 book, including the intro story. There may be a page or two difference overall, but all the missions and stories are the same in the hardcover.

Thanks for the details!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.