Subject: What is a region exaclty? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ilona
Netherlands
Delft
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is a region? the rulebook mentions it a few times, but i'm not sure if my knowledge of pandemic cthulhu is making me doubt.

I would say in this game it's an area within the "travel" lines on the board? But I believe in earlier pandemics it was all the cities with the same color right?

(asking this for the event card and the purrification action)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anh Tú Tran
Canada
Laval
QC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An area within trave lines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the enclosed area that's created by the travel lines. So each of the enclosed areas has the cities that are connected by the travel lines in it. At least that is my understanding after reading a couple of articles.

Here is a good pic of it:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilona
Netherlands
Delft
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thnx both for answering so quickly. I though so but they have so many nice notes in the rulebook about the differents with normal pandemic, I wish they kinda make an note of this as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc-Olivier Fiset
Canada
flag msg tools
missiloon wrote:
Thnx both for answering so quickly. I though so but they have so many nice notes in the rulebook about the differents with normal pandemic, I wish they kinda make an note of this as well.

When I first heard about regions, I went to the rulebook to have more information about it, so the rules definitely have an explanation for regions and how they work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.