Popular Tags: [View All]
Kieran Murphy
Ireland
Ashbourne
Co. Meath
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi All,

Just wanted to share with all of you a new game Dodgy Dealers - The Deception / Collection card game! Finish your collection before anyone else by any and all means possible!

Kickstarter URL: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bigmanmurph/dodgy-deale...

Key Features:

Forgeries, Fakes and Fakers! - Work your way through the game by determining which artworks are genuine and which are forgeries. Fake paintings aren't worth anything, but keeping them in your gallery might make opponents think they're authentic!

Multiple paths to victory - Stage heists and steal paintings from opposing players or work through the Black Market to be the first Dodgy Dealer to fulfil their contract.

Completely open trading system - Trades can be struck between any players on a one-for-one basis. Trade face up or face down, be honest or be deceitful, even trade contracts and completely mix up gameplay!

Be secretive - Players must leave their gallery of paintings facedown on the table and may only rearrange them during their own turn.

Be cunning - The pick up and discard systems allow players to develop complex strategies; like removing opponents desired cards out of the game or discarding one of your own contracted paintings temporarily for safety.

Designed with REAL artworks. Dodgy Dealers features paintings of Van Gogh, Claude Monet, Edvard Munch and John Singer Sargent. Eight more artists will be revealed throughout the campaign as add-ons / expansions.

Change the art or invite more to the party - These add-on packs add additional artists of various styles and nationality into the game as well as increasing the game size by two players. Every game comes with enough cards for a four player game but is compatible with up to twelve.

Any questions please ask away! Will do my best to answer all questions!

Kieran.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
erin allport
msg tools
Is it possible to place an order for this game (Dodgy Dealers the black market art dealing card game)??? how/where can I order???
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Vestal
United States
Orland Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks awesome! I love these types of games and it looks like you guys have done something unique. Glad to see you have been funded. I'll look forward to playing it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Vestal
United States
Orland Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
erinallport wrote:
Is it possible to place an order for this game (Dodgy Dealers the black market art dealing card game)??? how/where can I order???
Thanks!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bigmanmurph/dodgy-deale...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Posa
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm a backer - looking forward to this one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.