Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Barbeau
Canada
Quebec, Qc
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just received my copy, unpunched everything... how to put all those pieces back in the box ? Well, I made it but it was quite difficult. Then, a question pop in my mind : Where are the dices ?

Took everything out of the box, search everywhere around me. Look left and right, still no dices. Oh well...

So, just to give you a warning : check for those pesky color cubes of strange forms when you unpunch your game. Could be a deal breaker if none of your friends got some d8 and d12 around !

Me ? Well it was an excuse to search my old D&D bag for the missing pieces. Now, I got two stranges fellows waiting to be rolled. I'll be remembering good times when I'll go pillaging !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
borisvivant wrote:
Just received my copy, unpunched everything... how to put all those pieces back in the box ? Well, I made it but it was quite difficult. Then, a question pop in my mind : Where are the dices ?

Took everything out of the box, search everywhere around me. Look left and right, still no dices. Oh well...

So, just to give you a warning : check for those pesky color cubes of strange forms when you unpunch your game. Could be a deal breaker if none of your friends got some d8 and d12 around !

Me ? Well it was an excuse to search my old D&D bag for the missing pieces. Now, I got two stranges fellows waiting to be rolled. I'll be remembering good times when I'll go pillaging !

Unlucky, I haven't heard anyone missing dice. I did have a problem with one part and Z-Man promptly shipped me a replacement, so you could try here: http://www.zmangames.com/contact.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barbeau
Canada
Quebec, Qc
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Years of gaming and no bad luck at all for my part. If it's the worst that will happen to me, I gladly take it !

Thank you for the link. I'll see if i'll ask for a new set. But, to be honest, I got so many dices at home that I feel I won't miss the elusive ones.

Good to know that ZMan sent you the replacement. I didn't know if they were reliable concerning the quality issues of their games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Peters
United States
Barberton
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an Ora et Labora pawn sliced in half vertically so it wouldn't stand up.

They shipped me a new one no questions asked. They were great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.