Subject: Card Sorting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Schneider
United States
Cos Cob
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I'm a little confused by the Card Sorting section that says "Each of the following groups is an Episode deck made up of different card types. (Each one has a label at the bottom. You’ll use the 6 Ship Strikes you set aside now.)

The 6 labeled Ship Strikes are:
Controls Jammed (Our Mrs. Reynolds-A x2)
Booby Trap (Bushwhacked-A)
Landlock (Jaynestown-B)
Sabotaged Grav-Dampener (Trash-C)
Cabin Controls Locked (Objects in Space-C)

So when I see "10 Serenity (Part 1) – A," does that mean I also add the 3 A Ship Strikes even though the episode titles don't match?

And when I see "11 Serenity (Part 2) - B," does that mean I also add the single B Ship Strike for Jaynestown?

And then add the 2 Space C Ship Strikes for all C episodes?

In other words, should I ignore the episode names on these 6 Ship Strike Cards and only read the letters A, B, and C?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Shaunessy

California
msg tools
mbmbmb
Some of the Ship Strikes have an episode name at the bottom. They should be added to their corresponding Episode Decks. (i.e. - Booby Trap goes in the Bushwacked deck, Controls Jammed goes in the Our Mrs. Reynolds deck)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 6 ship strikes you set aside now are added to their specific named episode decks, they aren't used with every A, B or C episode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the episode name is the grouping. The A/B/C moniker is just there so you know which episodes you can mix and match together for a game as you always do an A episode first, followed by a B episode and you finish with a C episode.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Cos Cob
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Thanks all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.