6,268 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
39.5% of Goal | left

Support:

JP Gamer
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Still available with cheapest price $23.89 with Prime

Amazon has Firefly: Blue Sun for $23.99-$24.03. There are a bunch of different vendors each within a penny or two more or less. The cheapest is MTGEmporium which only has a few reviews and a relatively low score. The second choice is back ordered but I got mine for $24.01 from The Giraffe's Stache, LLC.

Roll for Crit has it for $24.99. CSI is $26.99.

Firefly: The Game – Blue Sun

https://www.amazon.com/Firefly-Expansion-Blue-space-expansio...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP Gamer
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Firefly: Blue Sun Expansion $24.09 - free ship or with Prime. Roll for Crit $24.99
Updated with price change.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Firefly: Blue Sun Expansion $24.09 - free ship or with Prime. Roll for Crit $24.99
Barnes and Noble has this on clearance, I paid $8.99. If you are lucky enough to find one still hanging around, now they are $2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doomsword wrote:
Barnes and Noble has this on clearance, I paid $8.99. If you are lucky enough to find one still hanging around, now they are $2.

soblue DENIED! Both local stores showing stock online don't actually have one on the shelf. Amazon it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Rachemoss
United States
Silver City
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
mbmbmbmbmb
Down to $22.89 on Amazon with delivery next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.