8 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Unable to check order status rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry Mudd
United States
flag msg tools
Is anyone having this issue? I sent a ticket to Riot, but of course they are slammed:

I am unable to check the status of my order. When I put in my order number [redacted], my billing last name [redacted], and my email address [redacted], I get an error "Entered data is incorrect. Please try again."

I used a guest account if that makes any difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I coppiced and pasted the order number from the email I had a leading space. Once I took that out it was OK. Just a thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bubbamudd wrote:
Is anyone having this issue? I sent a ticket to Riot, but of course they are slammed:

I am unable to check the status of my order. When I put in my order number [redacted], my billing last name [redacted], and my email address [redacted], I get an error "Entered data is incorrect. Please try again."

I used a guest account if that makes any difference.

Use the number from the confirmation email, and not the invoice email. Oddly, they are different numbers. Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Mudd
United States
flag msg tools
costguy wrote:
When I coppiced and pasted the order number from the email I had a leading space. Once I took that out it was OK. Just a thought.

Thanks. I tried entering it manually. No luck.

I did get the confirmation around 7:56 PM EST and the invoice 2 hours later, so I think I'm good. I just want to double check. My invoice states "Wave 1" (not Wave 1 - Shipment 2) so I should get it this week or next. Just impatient I guess!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Graham
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I had exactly the same issue and sent a ticket but out of the blue this morning I got the most beautiful email informing me that my order has been shipped.It will be in my grubby paws on Thursday.

So,hang in there. If you've got a confirmation email and the invoice you're all good. Understand how you're feeling though but that frustration will give over to elation very soon. To be honest even if you could access your order it would probably be stuck on processing anyway. Good luck and happy gaming to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that "Processing" is kind of annoying.
It's just sitting there 18 hours away. Waiting.
If it was "shipped" I could at least watch it travel across the country and then sit a mere hour away for a day!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
mb
Mossup34 wrote:
I had exactly the same issue and sent a ticket but out of the blue this morning I got the most beautiful email informing me that my order has been shipped.It will be in my grubby paws on Thursday.

So,hang in there. If you've got a confirmation email and the invoice you're all good. Understand how you're feeling though but that frustration will give over to elation very soon. To be honest even if you could access your order it would probably be stuck on processing anyway. Good luck and happy gaming to you.

Exact same for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Mudd
United States
flag msg tools
Mossup34 wrote:

I just got my shipping confirmation! I can't wait to play it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.