4 Posts

The Oracle of Delphi» Forums » Rules

Subject: A few questions! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mateusz Jarzembski
Poland
flag msg tools
1. What are these pawns in six colors which look like Rook in Chess? They have correct colors (pink, red, blue, yellow, green and black) but they are not depicted on the component list and not mentioned in the rules

I checked everything but I still don't know...

2. Can I fight with monster under another monster in stack or can I just choose one of them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Fischer
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Livefree wrote:
1. What are these pawns in six colors which look like Rook in Chess? They have correct colors (pink, red, blue, yellow, green and black) but they are not depicted on the component list and not mentioned in the rules

I checked everything but I still don't know...

2. Can I fight with monster under another monster in stack or can I just choose one of them?

I can only answer the first question, as I haven't played the game yet. There is a variant for these 6 wooden pieces, called the Pillars of Delphi: http://www.hallgames.de/download/delphi_en_saeulen.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
You may fight any monster in the stack, if you met all the conditions to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
odes spielekiste
Germany
Horstmar-Leer
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to @horus83 and @truekid for perfectly fine and correct answers!

In addition to Horus83: Those pillars are a misunderstanding in the production of the game. They are additionally in every box from the first edition. But you can click on the link for a mini-expansion H@ll Games thought of to put that additional components into use!

Best...ode. (for H@ll Games)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.