Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gregg Prendergast
United States
Newton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the scoop on the companion app mentioned in the player's expansion. Just checked the app store and there's no sign of it. Has it been released yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I downloaded it from the App Store yesterday on iTunes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Leedham
Australia
Croydon Park
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The name is "HatTrick Companion App" and the developer is Wit-Labs.

I found it by searching the developer name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Prendergast
United States
Newton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't find it anywhere. Is it for IOS? Maybe not available in the USA yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Leedham
Australia
Croydon Park
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hattrick-companion-app/id116...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Prendergast
United States
Newton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link, but I DID manage to find it by searching for it on Google and the link took me right to it. They sure don't make it easy to find. I searched the App Store by both the App name AND the designers name and drew a complete blank on both searches!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll get in touch with Wit-Labs today and get back to you with some feedback... or perhaps they'll do it themselves as they are Board Game Geeks themselves

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefanos Pallas
Greece
Trikala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I downloaded it from Google Play store, I installed it on my Android mobile phone and when I pressed "Matches" it crashed. This happens every time I try it, so I can't choose that option although I don't even know what it is about.
Have you faced it too, or is it happening only to me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
stepal wrote:
I downloaded it from Google Play store, I installed it on my Android mobile phone and when I pressed "Matches" it crashed. This happens every time I try it, so I can't choose that option although I don't even know what it is about.
Have you faced it too, or is it happening only to me?

I did not get to try the app after Essen yet – but I sent this thread to Wit-Labs. Expect some info later today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Vega
Chile
flag msg tools
Hi guys, I'm Gonzalo from Wit-Labs.
The app was released worldwide, and as others said, it's easy to find using "hat-trick" or "wit-labs". Please be sure to use the dash when searching.
We are finishing a mini-site with the links to both stores for easy access.

As for the crash, we will check it asap, could you please provide us more info (android version and device)?

We are a small company in Chile, passionate about what we do, and game geeks as well. Please contact us directly to contacto@wit-labs.com if you need more info or have any other problem using the app.

In the meantime, enjoy hat-trick!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefanos Pallas
Greece
Trikala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
govem wrote:
As for the crash, we will check it asap, could you please provide us more info (android version and device)?

GM sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Leedham
Australia
Croydon Park
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to add a way to delete matches from the history? I have a "test" game now stuck in the history from me just playing round with the app that I can't remove from the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Vega
Chile
flag msg tools
ManicD wrote:
Is it possible to add a way to delete matches from the history? I have a "test" game now stuck in the history from me just playing round with the app that I can't remove from the list.

Not by now but it's a feature for the next version. In the meantime, you could send us your email so we can delete that match for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefanos Pallas
Greece
Trikala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I click on "Matches", I'm not able to validate the team selection because the button "OK" doesn't confirm my choice. Does this happen with anyone else?

Edit: With the app developer's help, I found out that it's a problem of screen sizing. The app was designed for phones and not for tablets. Thank you, Gonzalo for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea R
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi Gonzalo, I've reported an issue I received 3 times in a row repeating the same steps I tried it again now before writing but didn't happen again (I thought it might worth mentioning at least).

After starting a match (Mexico vs Costa Rica base game.. to learn), set up the names I launched the match. Signed 0-1 for Costa Rica and the phone went in standby while I was playing. After few minutes I turned the phone back on and the app reset to the main page with no sign of the previously started match.
Happened on iPhone 6s iOS 9.3.2

Furthermore I'd have two personal suggestions to add in the app (in case you accept any suggestion):
1) a coin toss. I realized at my very first match how way better would the app be with a "first player selector" by choosing head or tails and have the coin toss
2) would it be possible to have the ability to create a custom team and select silver/gold/roles at our please?

Thank you in advance for any consideration.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Vega
Chile
flag msg tools
Hi Andrea, sorry for the delay, i'm not much used to check the forum.
To anyone else seeing this, please write us to contacto@wit-labs.com, so you could get an answer from us right away.

We'll check the issue; how much time approx. do you think the phone was in standby?

As for the request, coin toss is a good idea and simple to implement. We'll consider it for the next version.
The team creation is one of the big features we have planned for the future! By these days we're kind of busy with another project, so to be honest there won't be new features what's left of 2016. But expect a great 2017!

Thanks for writing and using the app
keep enjoying Hat Trick!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.