Hide
3 Posts

Emergence» Forums » Rules

Subject: Do you have to take your action? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason McReynolds
msg tools
I realize that the rules say that if you hack/spy/terminate you can pay one knowledge token to take a tile action, but do you have to take an action? For example, say I try to hack someone and our augmentations match, so I can't hack them now. Can I just move and do nothing, or do I have to pay a knowledge token and do a tile action?

Also, say I choose to collect a data cube and on my turn (let's say I'm A.I.), the cube I was going to take is now the last cube and I don't want to take it (since the humans would win), can I just move to an empty tile and do nothing?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Sheng
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jason!

Nope you don't ever have to take your action. You can most definitely move and do nothing! I hope that helps!

Also here is a video if you havent seen it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT2LLROYZOU&feature=youtu.be
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason McReynolds
msg tools
Thanks for the clarification!

I played with some friends during lunch at work yesterday and they want to play again! I'm having a lot of fun with this game so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.