$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
48.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been beckoned several times to look at what a despicable character Donald Trump is and really look long and hard before putting such a bad actor in office. What is his crime? He said "Pu**y"! It's such a bad word that I have to use asterisks to spell it. He also mentioned women's t*ts and assigned numbers to women based on their beauty. OMG, that's terrible! It's even worse than jeopardizing our national security by having top secret emails on a hackable server. It's worse than lying to the parents of Benghazi victims. It's even worse than funneling millions through a charitable foundation in order to collect outrageous income from giving speeches when in reality a lot would not pay a penny to hear you; and in return, giving foreign entities with very bad agendas favors. But perhaps it's not worse than

THE MURDER OF 46 PEOPLE!

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/another-clinton-associate...

http://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2016/08/09/cl...

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.tx...

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/3-dead-spark-new-interest-in-clin...

http://www.clintonmemoriallibrary.com/body-count/clinton-cas...

Then, there is this website that debunks all the alleged Clinton murders.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/clintonfriends/

In very many cases, it said that they didn't know yet, but in many others, they said that the people associated with the Clinton family committed suicide. Hmm... all these people associated with Bill & Hillary committed suicide. When Hillary is elected, we'll all have to deal with her. Wonder what will happen to the suicide rate in America?

Now, many of you will point out, perhaps correctly, that many of the sites I have quoted are right-wing. Well, since the mainstream media is just another extension of the Hillary campaign, who is left to tell the truth?

But maybe there is a more sinister reason. Perhaps the Clinton family is criminally more powerful than any of the other Mafia families, and that the mainstream media, the only media that many of you will trust, has employees that value their life and refuse to be thrown into the river with cement shoes (or to commit suicide!) to break a story that none of you will believe. I see that none of you will believe the only sources that dare to expose the Clintons for what they are. So if I was a big columnist for the New York Times or ABC News, I sure as heck wouldn't want to be forced to commit suicide to break a story that none of you will put any faith in.

Now, I'm not afraid of being #47 because I have no concrete proof or damning evidence to take down the Clinton family, and there are plenty of others that are saying the same thing I am that nobody believes.

One has to think that it was a convenient coincidence for the Clintons that all these people died when they did, but if the American public could think clearly, it might instead be an inconvenient truth.

EDIT to add: Sorry Drew if this thread has already been done. Frankly, it can't hurt for people to hear it one more time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Reality helps provide context, here. The Clintons are in/near their 70s.

Consider how many people you 'know' who have died. Now compare that against the accelerated number of deaths beyond retirement age (that the Clintons are both well past). Now imagine that, surprisingly, the Clintons have met and worked with more people than you.

It's honestly somewhat surprising that the number of people 'close to the Clintons' who have died is only in the 40s. They are old! They've lived long lives, with careers spanning state and national government, private enterprises and charities. They are 'close to' A LOT of people. People in rather high-pressure positions, actually.

Naturally, at their age and with their variety of experience, a lot of them will have died.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Also: I'm sure you realize (I hope, anyway)...

NOBODY

CARES

TRUMP

SAID

PUSSY

Seriously, it's not the word that matters. It's context. Nobody cares that he said 'pussy' - what they care about is that he said 'I can sexually assault whatever women I want to, because I'm famous, which gives me that right'.

That's...horrifying. Can you even imagine someone that thinks that way *now* given executive power over the entire nation?? It's not the words he uses, it's HOW he uses them, that is the thing everyone is objecting so strongly to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He isn't in trouble for saying pussy.

He's in trouble for saying, "I regularly sexually assault women, including married women, and I have the right to do this because I'm a celebrity."

And then (so far) 9 women reported, "Yes- he sexually assaulted me."

And then he said, "They are too ugly for me to sexually assault" and then he lied, "And I didn't say I sexually assaulted women" (even tho he clearly did say that on tape).

For the rest... yes what XanderF said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
Can someone Poe-check the OP for me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
Merlin
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn, wtf are you even doing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This has been around for a very long time. It's been bullshit for that entire time.
And it was just discussed here:
Mysterious deaths and the Clintons

Many of the people on the list had the most tenuous of connections to the Clintons, or literally no connection at all. Some of them don't even seem to exist other than on the list.

The lists also do things like describing a death as "suspicious" when an overweight late middle aged man with chronic health problems dies of a heart attack.

Suicide, sadly, is the 10th leading cause of death in the US. This is a big problem, but it means that suicide isn't innately suspicious at all as a cause of death.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn, it's like you took all the good will you ever created from anybody and put it into the blender.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Truly, your logic is dizzying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndrewRogue wrote:
11-15, and that is as someone with a relatively small family and small circle of friends/acquaintances. And note, this is only people I have knowledge of. If you put my life under scrutiny, you could probably find ways to connect me to way, way more deaths.

People die. It is a thing we do. In fact, everyone you've ever associated with? Will die. The more people you know, the more people around you that are gonna die.

Could the Clinton's totally be killing people? Sure.

It could also be the Bush family running false flag operations to put suspicion on them.

It could also be ancient Egyptian curses passed down familial lines.

It could also be ghosts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dickie Crickets
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Watching the American right go full Reddit has been utterly fascinating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eaglebeak wrote:

Oh they passed reddit long ago headed for 4chan and stormfront.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:

And then he said, "They are too ugly for me to sexually assault"
Yes, this is a deplorable thing to say. However, it does make a strong point - if he is telling the truth, and I think he is, that his accusers have to be lying because he wouldn't have even considered them as sexual objects.

Why do I believe him? Have you ever seen a picture of him with someone who isn't gorgeous? My guess is that his accusers, who wont get in trouble even if they're proven to be lying, are getting paid well by either the Clinton Foundation or the DNC.

But as long as we're going into the gutter and talking about what despicable things our candidates are saying:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/05/three-eyewitnesses-allege-...

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-horror-get-those-f-ing-retar...

There are many more, but the people voting for Hillary based on Trump's lack of character should know who they are voting for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
Trump's in trouble for saying "pussy"
maxo-texas wrote:
No, he's in trouble for saying he regularly commits sexual assault

"But hillary!"

And maxo says, "Sigh."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
eaglebeak wrote:

Part of the problem this is happening is that many of us truly believe that there have been some truly evil shenanigans happening (I honestly put the odds that they were involved with one or more killings at about 60%) but when we try to portray that, we are assumed to be paranoid kooks. You wouldn't have believed much of what Wikileaks exposed either, but now that it is likely to be true (most of the things that Wikileaks have leaked in the past have been true, do you really believe it's different now?), how much of the rest of the evil Clinton narrative is also true?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

"But hillary!"

And maxo says, "Sigh."
Maxo - I normally respect your opinion. However, it bothers me that you can look at the evidence that a lot of people who have been involved with the Clintons and were in a position to let out damaging information on them have committed suicide, and choose to not even consider foul play.

Quite honestly, it seems highly unfair to ignore the circumstantial evidence against her and totally damn Donald Trump for the circumstantial evidence against him. You can choose to be unfair, but it's not a trait I usually associate with you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
EDIT to add: Sorry Drew if this thread has already been done. Frankly, it can't hurt for people to hear it one more time.

Emphasis mine.

Bullshit. Thanks for killing all of us, Kaitlyn. You really think the meatgrinder is gonna hesitate to mulch the lot of us if we know the truth?

Holy shit.

You.

You're one of them, Kaitlyn. You're fucking luring us into a false sense of security with all your play at being against the Democrats and Hillary, but look here at what you're doing. You're baiting us, trying to convince us of a truth that people have been killed to keep secret when the woman behind it all is poised to take control of the most powerful governmental office in the world.

And you know what happens then? The purge. Any of us who doubted the one true leader will be sent to the camps and ground into the slurry to feed the poor and fund single payer healthcare.

Game's up. This is all a trap and I ain't falling for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dickie Crickets
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
eaglebeak wrote:

It's amazing how fast it happened.

The G.O.P. has been blowing dog whistles and playing the 'Southern strategy' for decades, but it always felt like good old-fashioned cynical pandering as opposed to a warm embrace. I'm a man of the world, and I could live with that.

But this Trump/alt-right shit is bananas. There was an inkling of hope both here and elsewhere with the #nevertrump movement, but that didn't last very long. The right took the partisan roller-coaster to Crazy Town, and now it's just feverish masturbation and colorful theories about serial killings and "international banking conspiracies," wink wink, if you catch our drift.

Their last nominee was Mitt Romney, for fuck's sake. Say what you will about him, but he wasn't a marauding cannibal like the current crowd. At worst, he was that rich prick who knew more about croquet than how working people live. Out of touch, maybe, but not a God damned animal.

Four years. Holy shitsnacks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndrewRogue wrote:
There is no trap.

If you think that America will be better under Hillary than under Donald, vote for Hillary.

Even if she went and killed all those people herself, which she obviously didn't, if you can't stand the government under Trump rule but are okay with the government under Hillary rule, then hold your nose and vote for Hillary.

I think most of the people are voting for Hillary because they prefer her policies to Trump's. I'm okay with that.

However, if the only reason you are voting for Hillary is Trump's character, I think you are making a mistake because I believe her character is as bad as his or worse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

And then he said, "They are too ugly for me to sexually assault"
Yes, this is a deplorable thing to say. However, it does make a strong point - if he is telling the truth, and I think he is, that his accusers have to be lying because he wouldn't have even considered them as sexual objects.

Omg facepalm.

He implicitly admits that he would sexually assault someone if they were sufficiently attractive.

Compare his dipshit logic to the following rebuttal:

"No, I would never do such a thing".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Between this, the latest O'Keefe jam, the legittiest of mindworm mind cancer legit sites, the prion infection of conservative thinking just came into full stage 4, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
AndrewRogue wrote:
There is no trap.

If you think that America will be better under Hillary than under Donald, vote for Hillary.

Even if she went and killed all those people herself, which she obviously didn't, if you can't stand the government under Trump rule but are okay with the government under Hillary rule, then hold your nose and vote for Hillary.

I think most of the people are voting for Hillary because they prefer her policies to Trump's. I'm okay with that.

However, if the only reason you are voting for Hillary is Trump's character, I think you are making a mistake because I believe her character is as bad as his or worse.

Oh, yeah, clever Kait. Clever. Present a facade of reasonableness to lull me into a false sense of security. I ain't stupid, girl. How about you prove to me you've got no connections to Hillary?

How many people around you have died, huh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

"But hillary!"

And maxo says, "Sigh."
Maxo - I normally respect your opinion. However, it bothers me that you can look at the evidence that a lot of people who have been involved with the Clintons and were in a position to let out damaging information on them have committed suicide, and choose to not even consider foul play.

Quite honestly, it seems highly unfair to ignore the circumstantial evidence against her and totally damn Donald Trump for the circumstantial evidence against him. You can choose to be unfair, but it's not a trait I usually associate with you.

I explicitly said I'm not engaging on the "clinton murdered people" portion of this thread. I'll let others do the heavy lifting there.

My response would have been completely different if the post had simply said, "Evidence Clinton's murdered 47 people".

I reacted because the title used tried to imply the misleading talking surrogate talking point that trump is in trouble because he used "locker talk" or simply said "pussy".

The "clintons murdered 47 people" is so offball tinfoil hat territory that I wouldn't have even wasted my time on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
OK so either this is a bad parody account or you are literally too stupid to talk to in a meaningful way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.