Support:

Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about them apples.

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/10/window...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
When you have nothing to hide, security is an after thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
When you have nothing to hide, security is an after thought.

lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this is exactly like the Secretary of State passing along classified intel and national security secrets on insecure servers. EXACTLY!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Yes, this is exactly like the Secretary of State passing along classified intel and national security secrets on insecure servers. EXACTLY!

I never claimed it was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:

So?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
He gets national security briefings and has shown no affinity for self control. Let's see all his emails too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
He gets national security briefings and has shown no affinity for self control. Let's see all his emails too.

So Hillary can do it but he cant?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

To say one is consequential and one isn't is hypocritical. I at least, have never defend HRC use of a private server. You on the other hand claim it is the end of the world and an prisonable offense. If it turns out Trump did it should he go too? If he hasn't he at least has access to info that is potentially damaging just like HRC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

To say one is consequential and one isn't is hypocritical. I at least, have never defend HRC use of a private server. You on the other hand claim it is the end of the world and an prisonable offense. If it turns out Trump did it should he go too? If he hasn't he at least has access to info that is potentially damaging just like HRC.

YOu say he gets briefings, ok. DOes he then take those briefings and have them transcribed to his server and have them contain classified information?
If he does, then he better be thrown in jail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

I never claimed it was.
Then why bring it up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
rcbevco wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

YOu say he gets briefings, ok. DOes he then take those briefings and have them transcribed to his server and have them contain classified information?
If he does, then he better be thrown in jail.

Plus Trump is not a government employee with his own email setup that is circumventing government policies on email retention and Freedom of Information Act.

Now if Trump is elected and decides to use those servers for government business then he is doing wrong. If somehow classified emails that are on an entirely separate network (SIPRnet) end up on his servers then he did wrong and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The OP and the article clearly demonstrate they still don't understand the laws and rules in handling classified information despite members of RSP trying to explain this a million times. Working in IT everyday I guess I am still amazed how seemingly intelligent people are so fucking clueless about computers and technology.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.