93 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Still no shipping notice? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spencer Olive
msg tools
I still haven't received a shipping confirmation. I am in the first wave so I figured I would have gotten the notice already. Anyone else in the same situation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rich
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Yes, same here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it's only day 3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23984777#23984777

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
solivvus wrote:
I still haven't received a shipping confirmation. I am in the first wave so I figured I would have gotten the notice already. Anyone else in the same situation?

I just got mine a few hours ago. As stated many times before, Riot's best estimate was 2,000 units shipped a day. No telling if they're actually meeting that, but even if they are there's still a few days left of shipping :/

Also, you might be in the clump of people that have had their game shipped with no shipping email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Manuel Campos
Guatemala
San Jose Pinula
GUATEMALA
flag msg tools
mbmb
Same here, Miami FL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Olive
msg tools
costguy wrote:
Yes it's only day 3

True, i'm just impatient I suppose. hahaha. Unfortunately I am in Nevada and UPS from WI will probably take 4 days. Since it didn't ship today that means I probably won't be playing this weekend cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Olive
msg tools
nordlead wrote:

I think this has to do with support tickets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
solivvus wrote:

I wouldn't stress too much, mathema5ically speaking six thousand of us are still waiting for a shipping notice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
solivvus wrote:
nordlead wrote:

It extended to support tickets. It started out the same (no shipping notice yet)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat Fox
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just heard back from Chris at Riot... I wouldn't worry about it, some of us just have to wait a bit for our games to ship cool I am guessing we will get our notice in the next couple of days. Good news though, looks like the UPS shipping is pretty fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Olive
msg tools
nordlead wrote:
solivvus wrote:
nordlead wrote:

It extended to support tickets. It started out the same (no shipping notice yet)

Oh I see. Sorry I am new to the forums blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Olive
msg tools
baguafox wrote:
Just heard back from Chris at Riot... I wouldn't worry about it, some of us just have to wait a bit for our games to ship cool I am guessing we will get our notice in the next couple of days. Good news though, looks like the UPS shipping is pretty fast.

Awesome, that is great to hear. UPS shipping is a problem I might have to deal with. It seams like every other package they deliver to me gets miss delivered to the neighbors or down the street or across town...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Sorrell
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
solivvus wrote:
costguy wrote:
Yes it's only day 3

True, i'm just impatient I suppose. hahaha. Unfortunately I am in Nevada and UPS from WI will probably take 4 days. Since it didn't ship today that means I probably won't be playing this weekend cry

Try living in Alaska. Living in Alaska and seeing people in England getting their shipments already, lol. It's all good. In due time we will all have our giant MvM box and will be happily massacring minions with reckless abandon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach M
msg tools
mb
My order went through about 2 hours after the sale opened, and i just got my shipping notice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Turner
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
Roll for the Guru
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth mine showed up unexpectedly today. I got it about 8 hours ago and my shipping notification e-mail showed up in my inbox just now. Watch for the UPS man/woman people!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Larkin
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also received my game yesterday. Didn't get my shipping notification email until today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
MMMM- Look at those points!
mbmbmbmbmb
Your order has probably already been canceled. If you haven't received a shipping order by now, you're definitely not getting the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hoisington
United States
flag msg tools
Got my shipping notice last night.
Out for delivery today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Curry
msg tools
mb
Still nothing. I live in Chicagoland, ordered in the first few hours, have my invoice and order confirmation but nothing else. Ups my choice shows nothing coming.

I am starting to get a bit paranoid since they had such technical troubles on release. And I don't follow people's math. They clearly started shipping on Friday. Idk why they wouldn't also have been shipping on Saturday. Add in Monday and Tuesday and to me, that's 2000 X 4 days = 8000 copies shipped.

In a different thread, I mentioned this last night because Chris said they are prioritizing Thursday orders and elsewhere they said 70% of their 12000 wave 1 copies were sold on thursday. That means 8000 of the 8400 have shipped and we're halfway through another day already and still nothing.

What further hurts my paranoia is that Chris said I could pm him my order number and he'd check in on it. I did and he hasn't responded, despite still being active on these forums!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
basketball_curry wrote:
...And I don't follow people's math. They clearly started shipping on Friday. Idk why they wouldn't also have been shipping on Saturday. Add in Monday and Tuesday and to me, that's 2000 X 4 days = 8000 copies shipped.

In a different thread, I mentioned this last night because Chris said they are prioritizing Thursday orders and elsewhere they said 70% of their 12000 wave 1 copies were sold on thursday. That means 8000 of the 8400 have shipped and we're halfway through another day already and still nothing.

Most businesses don't ship on Saturdays. UPS also charges $3 per package for Saturday pickup for ground delivery customers. Considering Riot is already subsidizing shipping, I don't see why they would punish themselves more by shipping on Saturday. With 2000 units to ship on a given day, they are probably having pickup done.

So, 3 days of shipping at this point, plus ~1000 units queued up (maybe they've been picked up, who knows). Toss in that they aren't doing it in order (I'll have received my game before lots of people who ordered before me got their shipping notice), and it could be up to 6 business days before you get a shipping notification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Allen
United States
La Canada Flintridge
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I ordered on Sunday and have received nothing besides the order invoice. Whenever I try to enter my order info I get the "Incorrect information" response. It's not like I'm in a tearing hurry to get the game--I can't play the ones I already have. It's more about my fear that my $86 has disappeared into the ether.

At this point if the game hasn't shipped I would probably like a refund.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine still shows processing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
world eater
msg tools
I just got my notice yesterday.

I think Riot estimated they'd have the US first wave shipped out my mid to late next week given the shear number of units they're processing, so this is expected.

For the record my order processed about an hour an a half into the frenzy and I'm near Seattle, Wa. I'm not sure if that effects shipping order, just a data point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
it's like an accident that we keep on knitting
badge
and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.