BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Hillary Clinton's campaign . . . rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
. . . is so full of shit that they dump it on the side of the road.

Quote:
A CBS News affiliate reported Tuesday that a Hillary Clinton campaign bus may have illegally dumped “human waste” in a storm drain on the side of a road in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

Christian De La Rosa reported the dumping allegedly happened in between campaign stops in the battleground state and a HAZMAT team was called out to the area.

“Police tell me that when they showed up here to the 500 block of Grayson Highway, it was all covered in toilet paper and there was a foul smell,” De La Rosa said.

Pictures obtained by the news station from an eye witness show the bus clearly marketed for the Clinton campaign and her efforts to have more people vote in the upcoming election.

Mark Robins said he saw wastewater dumping out of the bus and pouring out into the street and right over a storm drain. He added he captured pictures of the dumping on his cell phone.

“I don’t care who you are. That’s just wrong,” Robins said.

De La Rosa said that investigators with the Georgia Environmental Protection Agency have concerns that the waste has now reached several bodies of water and are investigating the situation.

Mediaite reported that the DNC has issued an apology, calling the dumping an “honest mistake” and that they would be assisting in the investigation and a clean-up.

Quote:
“This was an honest mistake and we apologize to the Lawrenceville community for any harm we may have caused. We were unaware of any possible violations and have already taken corrective action with the charter bus company to prevent this from happening again. Furthermore, the DNC will work with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, as well as local and state officials to determine the best course of corrective action.”

If that was an "honest mistake" how would it be any different if it was a dishonest one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well it was a mistake to use a private server for official State Department communications.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

If that was an "honest mistake" how would it be any different if it was a dishonest one?

I think Comey would acknowledge that while feces and poop-stained campaign waste was poured into public storm drain systems that no intent could be ascertained that raised it to the level of felony shittery.

Next up - Trey Gowdy spends 2 minutes using this as a metaphor for how Clinton really feels about the little people, does a mic drop and walks away.

And again, the deplorables pay the price because we all know which way shit rolls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should I mention it wasn't a bus Hillary was on and she didn't personally command the dumpage dumping?

No?

You're right, they won't care.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Donald wrote:
Should I mention it wasn't a bus Hillary was on and she didn't personally command the dumpage dumping?

No?

If it was the Trump bus you would have a coronary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Koldfoot wrote:
surprise TRUMP "recycled" HIS?!?
sauron_
robot -NO 'shit'-Sherlock!
coal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Donald wrote:

No?

Not really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Quote:
A CBS News affiliate reported Tuesday that a Hillary Clinton campaign bus may have illegally dumped “human waste” in a storm drain on the side of a road in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

Christian De La Rosa reported the dumping allegedly happened in between campaign stops in the battleground state and a HAZMAT team was called out to the area.

“Police tell me that when they showed up here to the 500 block of Grayson Highway, it was all covered in toilet paper and there was a foul smell,” De La Rosa said.

Pictures obtained by the news station from an eye witness show the bus clearly marketed for the Clinton campaign and her efforts to have more people vote in the upcoming election.

Mark Robins said he saw wastewater dumping out of the bus and pouring out into the street and right over a storm drain. He added he captured pictures of the dumping on his cell phone.

De La Rosa said that investigators with the Georgia Environmental Protection Agency have concerns that the waste has now reached several bodies of water and are investigating the situation.

Mediaite reported that the DNC has issued an apology, calling the dumping an “honest mistake” and that they would be assisting in the investigation and a clean-up.

Quote:
“This was an honest mistake and we apologize to the Lawrenceville community for any harm we may have caused. We were unaware of any possible violations and have already taken corrective action with the charter bus company to prevent this from happening again. Furthermore, the DNC will work with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, as well as local and state officials to determine the best course of corrective action.”

Why is CBS, part of the liberal elite media, dedicated to the rigging of the election so interested in this shitty story?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Remember when Cousin Eddie visited the Griswold's at Christmas time and started emptying his recreational vehicle waste into the sewer system? Big explosion, right?

What a perfect metaphor for this current election cycle!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

and they spotted hundreds of little Drewbers oozing from the muck. Or was it just your brains?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
10/₆
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature"
mb
Wow, with "news" like this you know we are getting close to the election.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulesjd wrote:
Why is CBS, part of the liberal elite media, dedicated to the rigging of the election so interested in this shitty story?

It's just a local affiliate, so I guess they aren't under the instruction of Ben Rhodes. Don't worry -- they'll be taken to task for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Rulesjd wrote:

It's just a local affiliate, so I guess they aren't under the instruction of Ben Rhodes. Don't worry -- they'll be taken to task for this.

Poor Drewber.... is there an underground bunker big enough to house the magnitude of your paranoia?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We gotta get Drewber, JJ, and Dashi some of the custom-made Laverne & Shirley sweaters... you know, the ones with the L stitched on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You are full of poisonous refuse and insane foolishness.
badge
I had not supposed or expected your arrogant spirit to seek such a ridiculous and childish reason for lying; you should have better reasons.
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess the obvious question is, why didn't they just let Hillary get out of the bus through the door? Dumping her on the street seems a bit unceremonious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
I guess the obvious question is, why didn't they just let Hillary get out of the bus through the door? Dumping her on the street seems a bit unceremonious.

Thumbed you not because I agree but because it appeals to my crude sense of humor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You are full of poisonous refuse and insane foolishness.
badge
I had not supposed or expected your arrogant spirit to seek such a ridiculous and childish reason for lying; you should have better reasons.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulesjd wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

Thumbed you not because I agree but because it appeals to my crude sense of humor.

Apparently you are my target audience then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
bjlillo wrote:
Rulesjd wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

Apparently you are my target audience then.

That was a good one -- it made me laugh!

Like the joke I heard on Conan O'Brien a week or so ago:

"It's so hot in New York right, Bill Clinton actually got into bed with Hillary to cool down."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.