DC Comics Deck-Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Marvel Mini Expansion: Cloak and Dagger rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
7 of 8
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Inspired by the original custom ideas of Stu Anderson (andjosh05 https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1056972/marvel-expansion-av) and others in the variant section. I decided to add-on to the Marvel characters with character specific theme mini expansions instead of trying to make big boxed sets.

This is for entertainment purposes only. Not to be sold. All art work and characters belong to Marvel comics and the respective creators.

Now that the Life in the City cards have been made some of the other B and C level heroes can be made. Ones like Cloak and Dagger who mostly fight thugs and drug dealers. I was always a big fan of these two characters even though I feel no one has ever written them to their fullest potential but I digress. Now you can play these two street avengers and help save the streets of New York.

Cloak and Dagger are the shortest mini expansion I have made. Since they really don't have an archnemesis, except drug dealers, the Life in the City mini expansion will cover most of their enemies.

Check out "Life in the City" by clicking here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1649431/mini-expansion-life...

The Cloak and Dagger oversize Superhero card is the embodiment of their ability to fight like a team. It also demonstrates cloaks darkforce powers sucking in the bad guys and his hunger developing from the use of his powers.

The individual hero cards have a unique synergy that will make you want to buy both of them. Like Jason Blood and Entrigan; Cloak's teleporting powers is translated through his ability to put a Hero on top of your deck. Daggers light powers are used to destroy the insatiable hunger that grows in Cloak. Very fitting powers and not too expensive to own.

As always your feedback is appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.