Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Reggie P
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I came across a copy of the Avalon Hill version at a good price in great condition so I picked it up, and as I am inventorying it I discovered that I am missing one Immortal Grease demand chit. From those who have played, how big of a deal is this, and what are some suggestions to possibly remedy it?

Thanks for your advice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Koppang
United States
Westmont
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy..."
badge
"For the listener, who listens in the snow, and, nothing himself, beholds nothing that is not there and the nothing that is." -- Wallace Stevens
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not a huge deal, but I would recommend replacing it. Assuming you don't use the combat rules, the easiest solution is to include, for example, a nova ball or other combat-related chit in the mix to use as a proxy. Or you could use one of the solitaire chits. In other words, a stand-in is easy enough to create.

You can use the pics of each counter sheet to figure out which demand you are missing and where the demand should be placed:

Front:

Back:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Brueckner
Germany
Loerrach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made o copy of the counters and created new ones with scrabble stones. Much nicer haptic feeling when drawing.

This makes it also more easy to include the extension.
Andreas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reggie P
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.