Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
* J *
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking to buy Feast, but I'm in Australia. Does anyone know the current best (cheapest) options? Ozgameshop had it for $170, I haven't yet found a better price. gulp

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Forrest
Australia
Embleton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably too soon, but Ozgameshop has to mail that 10 ton package from the UK, so hopefully local copies will be a bit cheaper?

Games Capital told me they were getting copies directly from Z-Man, but it would be a couple of weeks and they didn't know the price yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
English Edition in Germany is availiable for 83,23€ including Shipping. 5kg Parcel Germany to Australia is 42,99€. Google says 126,22€ equals around 180 Australian Dollars...

So 170 seems a fair price unless somebody ships a whole bunch of them for distribution.

Sorry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Ferreira
Portugal
Viseu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you share a link or the name of the shop please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
Found it here:
https://www.fantasywelt.de/A-Feast-for-Odin-EN

Shops ships for 13€ to everywhere in Europe it seems

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Adams
Australia
Mount Waverley
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would imagine no one has their stock of this yet (as board games are sea-freighted to Australia). Advent has this available for pre-order for $150 at the moment, and I would expect most retailers to list it very soon.

Keep your eye on http://www.boardgamesearch.com.au/#!/search/feast%20for%20od...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.