Subject: bosses pack looks awesome! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just added the bosses pack to my pledge..they look awesome!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ian m
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Boss Pack does look so sweet!

I would have taken the plunge myself but, personally, I don't much care for the "Come at me, Bro" stance of the Skorn Warlord. I hope a change in design happens(hint hint) before it hits the printers. And I love the IDEA of the Colossal Dreadworn, but I think the smaller ones' design is SO GOOD that the big one was a letdown.

I am getting the others and will just sub in those two bosses. I cannot WAIT to get my ass stomped Dark Souls-style by these guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mauro pane
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
zeromaker wrote:
Boss Pack does look so sweet!

I would have taken the plunge myself but, personally, I don't much care for the "Come at me, Bro" stance of the Skorn Warlord. I hope a change in design happens(hint hint) before it hits the printers. And I love the IDEA of the Colossal Dreadworn, but I think the smaller ones' design is SO GOOD that the big one was a letdown.

I am getting the others and will just sub in those two bosses. I cannot WAIT to get my ass stomped Dark Souls-style by these guys!

There could be some tweaking done for the colossal dreadworm, like adding chains or details in general, we'll see. At this point it is more a reason of lore. The Dreadworm eats their victims, incorporating them in their bodies. If it eats a LOT then it becomes so huge the reanimated corpses simply keeps climbing and crawling all over its mass and the arms froms its teeth and the gleaming eyes a grim looking throat.

Regarding the Skorn, they are brute individuals who values violence, anger and strength above all else, they would even fight other demons so that they can prove to be the stronger ones. A skorn never dies of old age and it's life cycle always end in a death caused in combat. The more anger and violence they build up, the bigger they grow, until they evolve into the Skorn Berserker and lose their mind to anger, becoming unstoppable killing machines dangerous even to other Skorns.

The Warlord has the age of an old Skorn but unlike his violent brethren, they have evolved their wit as opposed to blind anger so they haven't grown in size, but their arrogance, ego and thirst for battle is far greater than any other Skorn. The pose tries to capture their arrogance and refusal to believe they can be beaten, they literally believe there is none alive who can kill them not even a Berserker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
really glad I got the pack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
In KSs I always try to ignore AddOns that don't add to the gameplay. More Dice, DiceBags, Playmats, DiceTower etc.
I thought long about how to proxy the bosses with my existing collection. But then... to hell with that... I'm a miniatures gamer and hobbyist!
I too am in for the Boss-Pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I chucked the boss pack on immediately! The models are awesome and the value is too good not to!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yep seemed a no-brainer to me!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.