Subject: Enemy attack phase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Gene
Canada
Quebec City
Quebec
flag msg tools
I just played my first game of T/AL after playing tons of Hornet Leader. I am not certain i understand the enemy attack phase. Am i mistaken or are there are no dice rolls at all (except ECM if equipped)? You just draw chits from a cup and thats it ?

My poor A-10 going against a measly command battalion drew 2 minor hits (Structure* / Engine*) OUCH !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Norton
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
You got it.

The evade ability is one of the most powerful pilot traits IMHO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ismael Descolado
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dgenest wrote:
I just played my first game of T/AL after playing tons of Hornet Leader. I am not certain i understand the enemy attack phase. Am i mistaken or are there are no dice rolls at all (except ECM if equipped)? You just draw chits from a cup and thats it ?

My poor A-10 going against a measly command battalion drew 2 minor hits (Structure* / Engine*) OUCH !

Oh yeah! Plan your movement! Fly low, choose the best route to avoid the ridges and [censured] the bastards in the next turn!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gene
Canada
Quebec City
Quebec
flag msg tools
Thanks guys !
Confirms what i feared ! ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Beckler
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember the rule where you disregard hits if the attacked aircraft is listed across the top of the damage chit. Ex. AH-64A and AH-64D ignore any damage chit that have "AH-64" written across the top of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.