GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 114.7
44.1% of Goal | left
AN:R & Ales - 2017 Store Championships, retaining a focus on a casual enjoyment of the game within a semi structured environment.
To have a bit of fun.
27th November 2016
Registration at 10:00am first game starts at 10:30am, anticipated finish of Swiss 17:30; Double Elimination 19:00.
UK, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Fistful of Dice, 72 Elm Grove:
£10 per player, limited availability.
£9 per player, EARLY BIRD SLECIAL...even more limited!
Tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis and will be able to be bought in advance from FoD website:
https://www.afistfulofdice.co.uk/event/ ... 7/register
*****Awards & Prizes*****
2017 Store Championships Kit &
2016 Spring Tournament Kit.
Distribution of Tournament Kit prizes will be defined once I have seen them and understand the contents properly.
Raffle Prizes to be given out, exact means TBC
* 1 MyDogSighs customised card
* 5 Signed cards from Netrunner artists
* 2 ID & 1 Regular card customized by Fernando Lobos Andrews from The Flatline,
* 1 'doodled' card from local artist: I Am Posy
* 7 Alternative Art Jackson Howard
* 1 Alternative Art Corroder
* 6 individual original / 1st edition Netrunner cards
* 4 playsets of original / 1st edition Netrunner cards
* Polish language versions of cards from the Core set.
The 3PO Award: This will be given out to a player who embodies something yet to be determined, basically the best sport on the day.
This section is subject to change once I’ve read the latest FAQ, however it is expected to be your standard tournament structure.
1. 5 games of Swiss before cut to Double Elimination,
2. 1 game consists of 2 matches; players must play 1 match as the Corporation and 1 match as the Runner per game.
3. Winning a match will give you 2 points, losing a match 0 points and if time is called the person who has the most agenda points will score 1 point.
4. Time allocation for each game is 70mins, which allows 35mins per match, anticipated schedule including below:
10:30 > 11:45 – Game 1
11:45 > 13:00 – Game 2
13:00 > 13:30 – FOOD
13:30 > 14:45 – Game 3
14:45 > 16:00 – Game 4
16:00 > 17:15 – Game 5
17:15 > 17:50 - Elimination Match 1
17:50 > 18:25 - Elimination Match 2
18:25 > 19:00 - Elimination Match 3
Dependent upon results & time a cut to Double Elimination may occur after Round 4.
1. All Data Packs & Deluxe Expansions which are generally available 2 weeks prior to the event will be legal.
2. Alt Art cards are allowed as long as it is clear to both players what it is representing.
3. Opaque or Pictured sleeves are required for all cards, with the exception of the ID & Click Tracker cards.
4. Each player will need legal decks for both Corporation and Runner, the relevant tokens to play and deck lists.
5. Latest FAQ will be followed; however we should all support friendly play and encourage helping each other out during the day