Subject: Season 2, 24 draft or window boxes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Klinton
Sweden
Mölnlycke
-
flag msg tools
I am getting too heavily into krosmaster . So far I got base + season 1 window boxes 1-4, not mines. I am looking into season 2 now and the best way to get as complete set as possible. (If something is superrare and 100$ I gladly skip it though).

What is the best way? Will you get all characters if you buy like all window boxes from japanimegames store?
For me the available window boxes (in my country) are
lucky guy
bam-boox
dura lex doo rex
riktus assault
Alternatively I can buy Season 2 draft pack(24)/1 but there are a total of 32?

Other items available(which I don't know the season number for) is Kerubim, kerubim bazzar, multiman and dark heroes.

What is the best way to "catch them all" without breaking the bank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The best deal and sure way to get them all is get the window boxes.

I bought all of the season 1 and 2 window boxes and bought 3 booster boxes for season 3. I'm still missing 1 from season 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Klinton
Sweden
Mölnlycke
-
flag msg tools
tlee33 wrote:

I bought all of the season 1 and 2 window boxes and bought 3 booster boxes for season 3. I'm still missing 1 from season 3.

Thanks for the advice. 3 booster boxes? Are those 12 random each? There are 16 figures in total?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Weber
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A series 2 booster box contains all 16 commons and 8 of the 16 rares.
A series 3 booster box contains all 8 commons and 4 of the 8 rares.

If you don't mind German cards (or buy the English foil cards) you can get season 2 and 3 booster boxes very cheap from milan-spiele.de

Season 2 booster box with 24 minis: 28 € plus shipping
Season 3 booster box with 12 minis: 19 € plus shipping

http://www.milan-spiele.de/advanced_search_result.php/keywor...

Edit: Shipping costs to Sweden http://www.milan-spiele.de/shipping.php#Schweden

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Klinton
Sweden
Mölnlycke
-
flag msg tools
Aubigny wrote:
A series 2 booster box contains all 16 commons and 8 of the 16 rares.
A series 3 booster box contains all 8 commons and 4 of the 8 rares.

If you don't mind German cards (or buy the English foil cards) you can get season 2 and 3 booster boxes very cheap from milan-spiele.de

Season 2 booster box with 24 minis: 28 € plus shipping
Season 3 booster box with 12 minis: 19 € plus shipping

http://www.milan-spiele.de/advanced_search_result.php/keywor...

Edit: Shipping costs to Sweden http://www.milan-spiele.de/shipping.php#Schweden

wow that is a really nice pricedrop. Don't know where I can get foil/english replacement cards for season 2-3 but for that price I can probably settle printing out a copy of the cards and sleeve them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Godvillig wrote:
tlee33 wrote:

Thanks for the advice. 3 booster boxes? Are those 12 random each? There are 16 figures in total?

Ya, Season 3 has 16 figures (8 commons and 8 rares). 1 booster will give you 8 commons and 4 of the rares. It's a good deal to get 1 box, and then try to track down the last 4 rares if you want a complete set. Or get 2 boxes if you want doubles of the commons and then you'll most likely get at least 2 more new rare and maybe trade/sell your rare copies.

You can get season 1 & 2 window boxes for only $10 each from the Japanime site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Klinton
Sweden
Mölnlycke
-
flag msg tools
tlee33 wrote:
Godvillig wrote:
tlee33 wrote:

Ya, Season 3 has 16 figures (8 commons and 8 rares). 1 booster will give you 8 commons and 4 of the rares. It's a good deal to get 1 box, and then try to track down the last 4 rares if you want a complete set. Or get 2 boxes if you want doubles of the commons and then you'll most likely get at least 2 more new rare and maybe trade/sell your rare copies.

You can get season 1 & 2 window boxes for only $10 each from the Japanime site.
got 2x season 2 and season 3 draft boxes. Pirate, duel 2, multiman answer dark heroes. All that for about the same as 1 24packnow from my local store.

Acquiring promos for s1 and s2 .so basically only expansion 5-8 for season 1 left (won't catch them all but more than enough)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.