Popular Tags: [View All]
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Essen was a huge challenge for us but also a huge success!

The best for us were the reactions of people playing Beer Empire. As we already mentioned the BE table was busy all the time and Adam who was explaining the game, could barely talk at the end of the day.

The reaction to the game and confirmed our opinion: what we’re releasing on the market is a very good game indeed, and the way we render the character of brewing beer is a real challenge.

We’ve been discussing our campaign with our friendly publishers and designers, and we’ve been trying to find out what was possibly missing in terms of communication and form from the campaign, preventing the game from being funded yet.

Beer Empire deserves a better campaign dynamic, so we all could chase stretch goals right now, enriching the game.

Lots of people encouraged us to re-launch the campaign along with some changes that you can read about below.

So we made a decision that we will be launching the campaign again next Wednesday (26.10.2016) with three main changes:

- Kickstarter Exclusive: We had them planned in current campaign as a stretch goal but we decided to add it to the funding goal level. What exclusives can you expect? What lots of people asked for: an additional beer tile along with 2 extra market tiles and a new beer reviewer. This Kickstarter exclusive content will come on a new punchboard that all backers will receive along with the funded game.

- No early bird pledges, and only one price for the game. We abandon the EB option and set price of Beer Empire on $33 (MSRP is 45$). It means that no matter when you’ll get to know about the campaign or decide to back us, the price will be the same.

- We decided to average the price, so we’re going with $33. It’s $2 cheaper than current standard pledge and $12 cheaper than MSRP that will be $45! We crafted an excellent game about brewing beer and managing a brewery. We have interesting add-ons, and great shipping costs, and we believe that all of you deserve a fresh start.

- Main goal: will be decreased to $15 000

And what is important: This campaign will be canceled in 1 hour. Please follow us on Kickstarter - in few days we will release a preview page! We need to correct all the details and we will be back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joost Billiet
Belgium
Wielsbeke
West-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Good luck on the relaunch.
I'll be joining as a backer again as soon as it is relaunched
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Juiced wrote:
Good luck on the relaunch.
I'll be joining as a backer again as soon as it is relaunched

Thanks Juiced - we want to do it right!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Germany
München (Munich)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may understand that you want to go back to a campaign without early birds but in this case you decided to add them. If you will release a new campaign without an option for the early birds of the canceled campaign to get the game for the same price as before it feels like getting punished for the early support and sign of trust in this game. 8 € more are nearly 25 % more than before - a huge price rising. Well, I have to think about it if I will pledge again....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you could also look into other shipping options, that would help the campaign I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
JanMS wrote:
I may understand that you want to go back to a campaign without early birds but in this case you decided to add them. If you will release a new campaign without an option for the early birds of the canceled campaign to get the game for the same price as before it feels like getting punished for the early support and sign of trust in this game. 8 € more are nearly 25 % more than before - a huge price rising. Well, I have to think about it if I will pledge again....

We are still recalculating this. The main mistake for us in previous campaign was make this first EB on such level. If you compare $8 rise from $25 you still need to remeber that retail price is $45. Now we are thinking about $30 basic flat pledge. We know that some of EB for $25 will rethink thier decission but in the same moment we will add for all backers first addon for free when we reach main goal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
onetonmee wrote:
If you could also look into other shipping options, that would help the campaign I think.

We are trying but it's hard for such big game to shiped everywhere all ower the world for low prices especially if we are sending there only few games per year.

It's easy for us in such direction like Europe, USA, Canada.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
And some news guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We are back with new campaign!

Kickstarter page: http://kck.st/2fbfyBN

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.