Hide
3 Posts

Agricola» Forums » General

Subject: Agricola House/Field Coasters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Having been inspired by various people's attempts to make coasters based on Carcassonne tiles, I thought I'd try my hand at the same thing with Agricola.

HOWEVER, they would be a Christmas present for my boyfriend, and I can't easily get at his copy of the game to photograph/scan the tiles in question without raising suspicion!

So, would anyone have/be able to get decent high-res images of the house and field tiles? I'd only need one of each: Wood house, Clay house, Stone house, field.

I've had a look through the images section on here but couldn't find exactly what I wanted, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam in Wales
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SquireBev wrote:
Having been inspired by various people's attempts to make coasters based on Carcassonne tiles, I thought I'd try my hand at the same thing with Agricola.

HOWEVER, they would be a Christmas present for my boyfriend, and I can't easily get at his copy of the game to photograph/scan the tiles in question without raising suspicion!

So, would anyone have/be able to get decent high-res images of the house and field tiles? I'd only need one of each: Wood house, Clay house, Stone house, field.

I've had a look through the images section on here but couldn't find exactly what I wanted, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

I made Agricola coasters a couple of years ago! PM sent (with files)

I had them printed with an online printer. It was Printerstudio.de although it's gotten pricey recently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Those are perfect! Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.