Subject: do mechs block LoS? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fruit Eating Bear
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm surprised no one's asked this, so I'm assuming it's there somewhere and I've missed it. If you have a mech in front of you and a minion one further ahead, and your weapon deals damage to the two spaces ahead of you, does the mech in front of you block the damage from going through?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fruit Eating Bear wrote:
I'm surprised no one's asked this, so I'm assuming it's there somewhere and I've missed it. If you have a mech in front of you and a minion one further ahead, and your weapon deals damage to the two spaces ahead of you, does the mech in front of you block the damage from going through?

It depends on the weapon, and should be clear between the cards, and the quick reference sheet.

I believe the Ripsaw gets blocked by Mechs, but other weapons (like the flamespitter) wouldn't.

That said, there are a few schematics cards that I think might be harder to interpret...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Felkor wrote:
[q="Fruit Eating Bear"]
It depends on the weapon, and should be clear between the cards, and the quick reference sheet.

I believe the Ripsaw gets blocked by Mechs, but other weapons (like the flamespitter) wouldn't.

This is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daen Dubrulle
Belgium
Limburg
flag msg tools
Riot Kades wrote:

This is correct.

Sooooo, what's the next game you are working on? laugh

Make a hidden movement game where the person with the hidden movement is Teemo ^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.