7,795 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
49.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
The C.O.G kickstarter is live now, which means another chance to grab the promo cards for Institute of Magical Arts (and other Dr. Finn games). Check it out ...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/337407318/cog/descripti...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if there is a typo on the promo pack pricing. If you buy them as an add-on the first 4 promos are all the same price, but if you're not buying the game then the Institute promo pack it is suddenly 50% more than the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
zenpunk wrote:
I wonder if there is a typo on the promo pack pricing. If you buy them as an add-on the first 4 promos are all the same price, but if you're not buying the game then the Institute promo pack it is suddenly 50% more than the others.

He addressed that in the first update. Pricing for Institute and Gardens were mixed up, so knocked them all down to $5 (instead of switching the pricing).

Obviously you get a discount if you pledge at a $45+ level instead of just at the Promo Pack Level. Not sure how anyone could have a problem with that ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to ask why there wasn't any info for the expansion. I wanted to know where to get it then I saw this post

Might have to order it. So If I read correctly on the KS page the cost of the expansion was $9, plus $3 to ship to Canada? I assume that's USD? I might pick it up for that price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
shooshoo wrote:
So If I read correctly on the KS page the cost of the expansion was $9, plus $3 to ship to Canada? I assume that's USD? I might pick it up for that price.

Yes, that is my understanding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.