Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Fergus
United Kingdom
St.Austell
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Under the component manifest, the manual simply says "60 Potions" and I have 61 - 18 Orange, 20 Green and 23 Purple.

I was wondering if there should really be 20 of each or is it weighted that way deliberately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
My counts were not even, either. The numbers you got seem familiar, but I don't remember which color had which quantity.

Given that the potions don't come out in the same quantities during the game, it seems reasonably likely that the differences are deliberate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
McKinney
TX
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmb
ferengi wrote:
Hi,

Under the component manifest, the manual simply says "60 Potions" and I have 61 - 18 Orange, 20 Green and 23 Purple.

I was wondering if there should really be 20 of each or is it weighted that way deliberately?

Edit: A fluctuating distribution?
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/19802630#19802630
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Fergus
United Kingdom
St.Austell
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterHendee wrote:
ferengi wrote:
Hi,

Edit: A fluctuating distribution?
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/19802630#19802630

Thanks - I went through the forum before I posted and somehow missed that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.