$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
44.9% of Goal | left

Support:

Andy Steiger
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
To all the US fans

At least a little good new I can share today.
Meeplesource will sell the German version of the expansion shortly in the US. So You can buy it from them without paying a lot of shipping costs.
The English rules are already in the files section and the paste-ups for the cards will follow soon.

Many greetings from Germany
Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
And pre-ordered. Huge thanks for the update. And to Meeplesource for a viable opportunity.

Bought + Shipped, to PA = $32.45
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Good to now. Unfortunelty I already ordered it from Amazon.de. But on the pus side I am going to get it!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont suppose you have a contact for canadian buyers do you? Maybe you could work something out with. Boardgamebliss.com?? They seem to get a lot of imported stuff and theyre a terrific company. Im also still willing to promote this game on my youtube channel for review at E=mc2 board games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
shooshoo wrote:
I dont suppose you have a contact for canadian buyers do you? Maybe you could work something out with. Boardgamebliss.com?? They seem to get a lot of imported stuff and theyre a terrific company. Im also still willing to promote this game on my youtube channel for review at E=mc2 board games!

I think Bliss is trying to get some copies. Contact Bosco at Bliss to confirm. He may be looking to see how many orders he'll get and if it's worth it for the effort. I'll be letting him know I'm willing to get a German copy of the expansion as there may never be an English copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.