Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » Rules

Subject: Do Slot damage cards have an immediate effect? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Svelix Svelix
Germany
flag msg tools
In the tutorial the handling of slot damage cards is stated as:

- First, execute the instructions on the damage card.
- Next, roll a Number Die.
- Place the Damage card on top of the any Command cards in the slot that matches the Number Die.
- [...]

Say I draw a card that make me move right 1 space, does the "First,..." step mean I immediately make that move once, and then every time it is executed in my command line?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Svelix Svelix
Germany
flag msg tools
Chris implicitly answered my question in another thread:
Riot Kades wrote:
Svelix wrote:
When I draw a damage card that makes me move 2 Spaces, can I instead move 1 Space and tow somebody adjacent to me?

And follow up question: When I have a damage card that make me move 2 spaces in one of my programming slots, can I use that for towing when executing my program?

Yes, you can use a damage card to tow one space - either initially when you slot the damage or when you are processing the damage on your command line.

So yes, it does have an immediate effect!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Svelix wrote:
Chris implicitly answered my question in another thread:
Riot Kades wrote:
Svelix wrote:
When I draw a damage card that makes me move 2 Spaces, can I instead move 1 Space and tow somebody adjacent to me?

And follow up question: When I have a damage card that make me move 2 spaces in one of my programming slots, can I use that for towing when executing my program?

Yes, you can use a damage card to tow one space - either initially when you slot the damage or when you are processing the damage on your command line.

So yes, it does have an immediate effect!

Correct. All slot damage happens as you slot it. That way, even if you immediately repair it, it always affects you at least once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.