Subject: Levelling up rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Super Tramp
Poland
flag msg tools
mb

Rulebook says:

Your Hero may spend 1,000 gold pieces to become 2nd lvl,........It also allows you to choose a new Daily power..
Does it mean that I can have 2 daily powers now ? Or I'm still bounded by the selection requirements on Hero card - 1 Daily power,2 Utility powers and 2 At-Will powers (which means i just swap one Daily power to another - which is confused because during Town Actions each Hero can do the same by action: swap powers).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Daum
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You get two daily powers for each mission (instead of one). You can change them between missions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Super Tramp
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
Everything clear now Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperTramp wrote:
1 Daily power,2 Utility powers and 2 At-Will powers
I don't have my game with me at work here, but I thought that when you flip the hero board over, it lists the new powers as 2 of each on the Level 2 side. I'll have to check this when I get home tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Super Tramp
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
I just checked the other side of hero board and there is no list - just note about special ability of hero. So powers build (1 Daily power + 1 extra Daily power,2 Utility powers and 2 At-Will powers) stays the same at lvl 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy A
msg tools
Stays the same including necessary Powers (for example, Longbow for Ranger)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.