Support:

Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
Four more years! #Cespedes #LGM
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just wondering, to anyone who has submitted a support ticket to Riot via their website, how long was it between your submission and your receiving a meaningful response? Getting pretty frustrated with this company.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Dettmar
United States
Ontario
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Submitted thursday, nothing yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Phelps
United States
montour falls
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I also submitted a request and nothing. Worst thing is my wife made a guest account. Now when I put the order number in the "track" portion of their site it doesn't recognize it. I believe I am going to have to change my address but I can't get them to answer me in a delivery date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Dettmar
United States
Ontario
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
by the way, I was not complaining. I expected a delay. I was just answering your question.

I was going to wait until Monday to request an update, but, from seeing this post, I got a message from riot and they're looking into it. excellent customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dettmarp wrote:
by the way, I was not complaining. I expected a delay. I was just answering your question.

I was going to wait until Monday to request an update, but, from seeing this post, I got a message from riot and they're looking into it. excellent customer service.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I was kinda complaining.

In even fuller disclosure, I too got a message from Riot here on BGG in response to this thread, which was excellent and very appreciated.

I guess that squeaky wheel thing does work sometimes whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
No worries; it might take some time to iron out the wrinkles, but we'll get everyone sorted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a reply. Had two orders by accident. Submitted Friday and got response today. They were going to try to tell the warehouse to cancel one and refund me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tucker
msg tools
I'm not saying that slow support doesn't suck, it does. However Riot is a lot bigger than a normal company and while that does mean they have more staff and probably a huge support center, it is probably mostly tied up with Leauge of Legends support. I imagine thousands of tickets a day. So please be patient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Cordell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mahuloq wrote:
I'm not saying that slow support doesn't suck, it does. However Riot is a lot bigger than a normal company and while that does mean they have more staff and probably a huge support center, it is probably mostly tied up with Leauge of Legends support. I imagine thousands of tickets a day. So please be patient.

Exactly. People on these boards be buggin'!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Schweibold
United States
Renton
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. I might have to put in that support ticket.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Put in a request to cancel my order on Friday, received no response. Game arrived today (Wednesday). Ah well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Porter
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Yep I opened a ticket and got my reponse. Also got my shipping and tracking confirmation. A bit slow but hey they are delivering- a big launch for a product they have no experience in. Kudos to them. Game looks to be awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
I submitted a ticket Thursday night and received a first response on Tuesday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
shabow wrote:
Still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. I might have to put in that support ticket.

I don't see why. They are shipping 2k units per day and have 15k units to ship. So it's going to take them about 7-8 days, presumably working days, to dispatch them all. That takes us potentially into next week.

Notice they are no longer prioritising 'first ordered first shipped', they are just getting them out as fast as possible. So don't think that just because you managed to order 2 minutes after opening that you should be first in line. That was their intention, but it changed due to the harsh hammer of reality.

Just not having shipped yet doesn't mean you should be worried. Just use your order number and check your order status there. If it hasn't shipped yet, that's why you didn't get the notice. And if it says it has, give it a couple of days to arrive (depending where you are) before you start worrying. Some people didn't get their notification of shipping until after it arrived!

No need to flood them with more tickets, if everyone did this there would be about another 7k tickets raised. That's not going to help anyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Canada
ONTARIO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because the shipping got weird in Canada, I tried to open a request to have my order canceled, so I could re-order the game (at about $10 CAD cheaper), but got no reply AND by then the game has shipped to me, so it's too late now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Rademaker
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sent a request yesterday, no response.

Not complaining at all, how many games did we find out about at Origins or GenCon, then preorder expecting that they won't get to us for months? Or Kickstarter? I'm not going to hold them to a higher standard, especially with the first foray into board games.

Watching people around me get theirs, with and without tracking, that I know ordered after me is tough. In part because I know the distribution warehouse is less than three hours away from me. But that's more a vent than anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Hughes
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope not at all and it was very frustrating.I put in a ticket the day after the game went up for order with 0 response. Thankfully UPS has better service and they changed the address and corrected the error. I should be getting the game today and still no response from riot about a address change

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
I put in a request immediately after ordering(Thursday evening) since their system decided to ship to my billing address despite me putting in my shipping address. I got a shipping notice yesterday, to my billing address, and then a support email 1 hour later saying that it was shipped and they cannot change the address but I could pay fedex a small fee to change the address. I would have rather them not responded at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hilton
msg tools
mb
MemBirdman wrote:
Sent a request yesterday, no response.

Not complaining at all, how many games did we find out about at Origins or GenCon, then preorder expecting that they won't get to us for months? Or Kickstarter? I'm not going to hold them to a higher standard, especially with the first foray into board games.

Watching people around me get theirs, with and without tracking, that I know ordered after me is tough. In part because I know the distribution warehouse is less than three hours away from me. But that's more a vent than anything.

Can definitely relate to that. Was hoping that I'd get mine in time for my Friday night game group, but alas, it still hasn't shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Got a response today from my submission on the 13th. The email stated they were swamped and it did address my questions completely. It took a week and not knowing the volume of email nor the number of help desk individuals, I can only believe they were inundated and it just took time to look into each issue.

But I'm satisfied because even though my parcel is finally in motion they still responded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to update this thread and hopefully end it on a positive note: after hearing from Chris here on BGG, I received a response to my ticket from Riot support. They acknowledged that there was a legitimate problem, looked into it, and I now see my package on the move again.

Good vibes restored and I hope that my story brings hope to others caught in limbo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.