6,691 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
42.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » General

Subject: Box insert Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Synowiec
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I recently picked up the Wrath of the Righteous set cheap, and all of the expansion packs for the set (75 total). While I'm interested in more of the sets, but I'm working on the first step of this which is unboxing the cards, sorting and setting them up with some sort of organization. My question is, does the box's insert support all of the packs for the set with the cards outside the box? I have 0 issues tossing the plastic and bagging, but i don't want to keep all the little boxes around (especially with the clearance sticker on there even more so since its not on all). If I can sort it into the insert, great if not, I want to dump it, but I would rather do things once and since I have the "base cards" done and am about to start cracking the adventure boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
The plastic insert will hold all the cards unsleeved. I don't know about sleeved cards though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O'Hearne
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The insert is designed to hold everything in the Adventure path (base + adventures + add-on). If you sleeve everything, they won't fit, but unsleeved they do.

I think there's a minor wrinkle with Wrath that the henchman end up not fitting in their slot, but there's room in other slots for the overflow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't mind a little unsleeving from time time to time, it's possible to fit all the cards in the insert with not-too-thick sleeves. You have to unsleeve the henchmen and villains that you're not using and not sleeve cards like locations that don't get shuffled anyways. Plus you have to remove cards from the slots as you remove them via banishing in decks 3 on up (I put them in the expansion boxes).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.