1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Works in Progress

Subject: HEXplore It: Modular Board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Mariucci

Wisconsin
msg tools
Hello! I wanted to share an image of my modular board for HEXplore It. I'm getting ready to launch my game on Kickstarter in March of next year. I'm proud to say we are VERY close to the final product.

To give some backstory, the current iteration of the game is a stand-alone quad-fold board. But I've been working on ideas to make the map modular- it will change with each play through.

Here is a sample of the modular board (which is nearly twice the size of the normal map!):

We have over 500 character combinations to try out between our 24 roles and 24 races! I write a story for 1 role each month that you can find on our newsletter (link below). A full deck of quests await, a full deck of circumstances to encounter, and a full deck of power ups to earn.

I hope you'll take a look and give me some feedback on what your initial thoughts are. Only 5 months before I launch on Kickstarter, I'll take any feedback you can send my way!

Thank you for your time!

Jonathan

www.hexploreit.com
www.facebook.com/hexploreit
Newsletter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.