United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there was quite a few items on the Kickstarter that were labeled "retail". I have seen the main box for sale on a few sites but have yet to see any of these. Has anyone heard a release date for the other smaller add on boxes or seen any in the wild for sale?

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Walker
msg tools
mbmb
The only Add-On boxes currently slated for retail are Yogah of Yag and the Crossbowman. The date for this is Q1 2017: https://www.asmodee.us/en/news/2016/10/7/tools-in-the-hand-o...

All other Add-Ons (excluding KS exclusives) are unconfirmed at this stage, and whether they are released will no doubt be based on the game's commercial success.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bad Kam
msg tools
Hi,

You will also find the Kushite Witch Hunters and the Dice pack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It might be worth noting, that the official price of the add-ons (Crossbowmen, Yog) seems to be $25.

In the KS, they were $15 and listed with a future retail price of $20.

Seems like things were a bit more expensive than planned?

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Bowker
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe the rules will be included with the retail packages and those cost $5 more. whistle sauron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
proclaimed wrote:
Maybe the rules will be included with the retail packages and those cost $5 more. whistle sauron
Or maybe it's all the salt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Sanchez
msg tools
I asked that question on the Facebook page and you are correct unfortunately only those 4 add ins are scheduled for retail.
I find it odd that the Kushites are going retail when ageera was a stretch goal and without him the retail set doesn't make a lot of sense.
It is also like Thaug without Salome.

There was only a few minis I didn't purchase such as black ones, dragon, Paolo perente box and yodah of yag. I'll be picking up the yodah of yag at retail and hoping the black ones go retail since they are excellent minions for a evil summoner and according to the rule leaks one of the more powerful minions. I'm hoping Salome makes it retail as well since you can never have enough powerful main bad guys for a campaign story. And the dragon or a varient thereof I can see being part of a red nails expansion later if the game does well. I just didn't see either a board or place for it on the current Kickstarter.

Stating this if anyone wants to sell an extra black ones or perente box add on for $50-60 send me a message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H
United States
New York
flag msg tools
The molds are made which is the hard part. They aren't molding full retail quantities yet as that is a lot of stock to own or get retailers to commit to. Better to roll out the game with the base set and a couple add one then others as revenue flows and to keep interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
... ...
Germany
flag msg tools
Pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
... ...
Germany
flag msg tools
I just put up some more extras on the bgg store if anybody is looking for them.

It should be easy to find since it is the only 30€ post .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.