Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kai Mayer
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mb
We had a question come up in our last game. When using the Default Trog skill card, does the Trog player get to choose which war party token she places on the board, or does she have to draw one at random? And, if she does have to draw one at random, from where does she draw them, the unused tokens that were not placed on the board at the start of the game, from the pile of used ones, or some combination?

Hope this question was clear, any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaiman620 wrote:
We had a question come up in our last game. When using the Default Trog skill card, does the Trog player get to choose which war party token she places on the board, or does she have to draw one at random? And, if she does have to draw one at random, from where does she draw them, the unused tokens that were not placed on the board at the start of the game, from the pile of used ones, or some combination?

Hope this question was clear, any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Random draw from the pile of extra tokens created during step 8 of setup. Resolved tokens are not part of this pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fito R
Argentina
flag msg tools
What happens if the tokens run out? Reshucfle the pile or just SOL?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joou wrote:

Neither the rules nor the FAQ state what to do in this scenario, and I've never seen it happen. But I would assume, that you'd take the discards, reshuffle and make a new draw pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jmathias wrote:
Joou wrote:

Neither the rules nor the FAQ state what to do in this scenario, and I've never seen it happen. But I would assume, that you'd take the discards, reshuffle and make a new draw pile.

Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.