BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: $5 off $50 Gamenerdz purchase w/ code BGGNERD rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex M
United States
California
flag msg tools
Gamenerdz.com has a promo code for $5 off a purchase of $50 or more. Free shipping is included on just about everything Ive seen so far. This promo does stack with the discounts(http://www.gamenerdz.com/discounts) they off normally leading to an even better deal.

PROMO CODE EXPIRES NOV 18th
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
atrocious website but I've always had great service from them through ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scifiantihero wrote:

Pricing is better through their own site, and the stacking discounts make it even better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They don't have as much of a selection, but they have decent prices on some games. Their discounts are pretty good and I love that they have free shipping on most of their games.

I used the $5 coupon and ordered Star Trek Ascendancy for $65 which said it had a bonus so I'm assuming it'll have the extra cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay themadgamer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
scifiantihero wrote:

I like their website so obviously I'm missing something that makes it atrocious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Grant Green - Am I Blue? // Tina Brooks - True Blue // Buddy Guy - Damn Right, I've Got The Blues // Harold Land - West Coast Blues! // Sam McClain - Blues for the Soul // Oliver Nelson - Screamin' the Blues
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering whether they'd give $10 off to those willing to use the code IMADIPSHIT. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only one way to find out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
themadgamer wrote:
scifiantihero wrote:

I like their website so obviously I'm missing something that makes it atrocious.

It's very annoying that the page changes when you add something to your cart. (MM Is the same).
Even more annoying that your search starts over when you go back, so if you were on page 6 you're now back on page on

Other than that it seems fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
madaxer wrote:
It's very annoying that the page changes when you add something to your cart. (MM Is the same).
Even more annoying that your search starts over when you go back, so if you were on page 6 you're now back on page on

Ctrl+Click to open items in a new tab.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex M
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hugh_G_Rection wrote:
madaxer wrote:

Ctrl+Click to open items in a new tab.

This is what I do. Well actually it's middle mouse button which also opens new tabs.

I guess I should've mentioned that they have a crappy website but I see others have already brought it up. Barring the website everything they do is pretty awesome. I know they don't have the biggest selection on boardgames and a decent run on miniatures specially infinity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There have been much worse game store web sites. Fairplay Games and Time Well Spent come to mind. And any store using the Yahoo commerce site. Now that's atrocious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex M
United States
California
flag msg tools
I think if we can do fine on BGG then Gamenerdz isnt a problem.

Also FYI the promo code is good until Nov 18th
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.