Popular Tags: [View All]
Judd Vance
United States
WICHITA
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was setting up the scenario and I had a few questions:

1. I have a Confederate artillery counter for Lightfoot and Union artillery counters for Robertson and Follet and a leader counter for Devens.

I did not see them in the set up in any of the scenarios or the optional rules.

2. In Scenario 1, Butler and Baggage are listed at L11 and Drake is listed at L12, but the map only goes to L10. I was going to use the half hex as L11, but that still puts L12 off the map. Is this a typo?

3. 12.0 calls out a couple of baggage chits. Here is the scan of my counter sheet and I don't see them:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Erin go Bragh! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
The game was printed before I could give my final approval on counters, maps, and scenarios (rules is the exception here). I have not seen the full counter sheet until today. To be fair, I am error prone on details, and I constantly need to revise; I should have made that clear enough.

YAAH! was in transition in terms of management when this game was being completed and I fear things got lost in the cracks. I will draw up Errata once I have the game myself.

Now to those questions.

1. Artillery (such as Lightfoot) are part of their parent division and are not placed in the tradition sense. Check out 6.0

Devens is a replacement leader for any killed Union division commander.

2. Place both Butler and Baggage at L11. Drake should arrive at L11 as a turn 2 reinforcement. L12 is a typo. L11 should have been a full hex.

3. Baggage unit was dropped for this game. This is a typo.

My apologies for these issues. Transition periods are rough times, but I will be here to answer all questions as promptly as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Wittmer
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
gittes wrote:
The game was printed before I could give my final approval on counters, maps, and scenarios (rules is the exception here). I have not seen the full counter sheet until today. To be fair, I am error prone on details, and I constantly need to revise; I should have made that clear enough.

YAAH! was in transition in terms of management when this game was being completed and I fear things got lost in the cracks. I will draw up Errata once I have the game myself.

Now to those questions.

1. Artillery (such as Lightfoot) are part of their parent division and are not placed in the tradition sense. Check out 6.0

Devens is a replacement leader for any killed Union division commander.

2. Place both Butler and Baggage at L11. Drake should arrive at L11 as a turn 2 reinforcement. L12 is a typo. L11 should have been a full hex.

3. Baggage unit was dropped for this game. This is a typo.

My apologies for these issues. Transition periods are rough times, but I will be here to answer all questions as promptly as possible.

I'm confused. "Baggage" is mentioned to be placed in #2, then says it's dropped in #3. Is it dropped or not? If not, what does it look like?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Erin go Bragh! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Baggage in the original game was at L11 with Butler. I dropped it from the game hence why there is no unit.

However, if you want such a unit the stat line is strength 1 and Quality 1.

For Shiloh I am trying to get a baggage unit made for Beast at the Gates for those who want it in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Wittmer
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
gittes wrote:
Baggage in the original game was at L11 with Butler. I dropped it from the game hence why there is no unit.

However, if you want such a unit the stat line is strength 1 and Quality 1.

For Shiloh I am trying to get a baggage unit made for Beast at the Gates for those who want it in the game.

OK. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Wittmer
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Scenario #1 mentions a victory point hex at O12. Should this be O11?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
potsdambear83 wrote:
Scenario #1 mentions a victory point hex at O12. Should this be O11?

Yes it should.

I uploaded the errata on her three days ago but so far it is not yet posted to the game page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The errata is up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.