$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 88.48

5,794 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
36.5% of Goal | 26 Days Left

Support:

Bogey Man
msg tools
Apologies if this has been addressed already, tried searching but can't find any answers. I was wondering if Lvl99 has any plans for a big box version for each season in the future? Or is this more like Pixel tactics where even though there will be a deluxe version planned, it wouldn't contain the previous small boxes, but will have standalone cards and a storage solution for past sets.

Asking because not really sure to buy this right now or to wait if there's gonna be a compiled version which I greatly prefer.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We currently have no plans to release a big box version for each season.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
We are talking with Go7 Gaming (who makes the large wooden collector's box for BattleCON) about the possibility of a box for EXCEED though. We'll let you know how that develops.

- Brad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bogey Man
msg tools
Thanks for the response Brad and Joshua

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hughey
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyokai wrote:
We are talking with Go7 Gaming (who makes the large wooden collector's box for BattleCON) about the possibility of a box for EXCEED though. We'll let you know how that develops.

- Brad

I would buy this in a heartbeat. If the game is to expand as you plan we will need a good storage solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooh yes please, update on this one would be awesome. The card count for each deck is a funny number and I cannot get a deck box to fit a number of characters that does not niggle at me with either too much or too little space in the box. Currently using a custom insert in my Yomi Round 1 and Round 2 boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.