28.6% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Kay Welschinger
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mb
As i looked through the box of the game (holy potatoes, that is a coffin-game), i took the minuteglass and measured it. As it turns out, it is more of a forty-second-glass.

I thought i shared that info, otherwise you're next drafting-phase could get more hectic, then -probably- intended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
CottonCthulhu wrote:
As i looked through the box of the game (holy potatoes, that is a coffin-game), i took the minuteglass and measured it. As it turns out, it is more of a forty-second-glass.

I thought i shared that info, otherwise you're next drafting-phase could get more hectic, then -probably- intended.

Yep, they have a little section mentioning this in the Rules Reference booklet, which is pretty cute, check it out (but yep, the 40 seconds is intended)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daen Dubrulle
Belgium
Limburg
flag msg tools
Pelvidar wrote:
CottonCthulhu wrote:

Yep, they have a little section mentioning this in the Rules Reference booklet, which is pretty cute, check it out (but yep, the 40 seconds is intended)

Yeah, I thought that section was quite humourous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Altoona
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Curiously, Zhonya’s Minute- glass only contains about 40 seconds of sand, but "Zhonya’s 40 Second Glass" just didn’t ave the same ring to it."

(The MASTER MECH-ANIC, p. 13)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
LetsGetTrivial wrote:
Curiously, Zhonya’s Minute- glass only contains about 40 seconds of sand, but "Zhonya’s 40 Second Glass" just didn’t ave the same ring to it."

(The MASTER MECH-ANIC, p. 13)

This typo was caught and is fixed in the December order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.